Yoyos Expanded

Well you could've said it in a nicer way, instead of being impatient. Making and debugging mods is hard, it takes time. And yes, I would be frustrated if my game kept crashing, but you don't need to treat the creator of the mod this way because of that. Treat them how you want to be treated. They'll fix it eventually.

Yeah, you right, I was just soooo frustrated AND sad, it's hard to do expert modded only yoyo, and I was sooo deprested after my game crash, and I just get back pre-hardmode, after I kill it once WoF.

Sorry, and again, no hard feeling m,kay?

Yeah, you right, I was just soooo frustrated AND sad, it's hard to do expert modded only yoyo, and I was sooo deprested after my game crash, and I just get back pre-hardmode, after I kill it once WoF.

Sorry, and again, no hard feeling m,kay?
Aight, cool. 👍

I love the mod, but as far as I can tell it doesn't work perfectly. Both the Comet and the Wing Slicer seem to be unobtainable for me. The Comet being unable to craft (also not shown by the guide), and the Wing Slicer not dropping (after 200+ kills). Now, I am using other mods, but as far as I've seen there is no conflict between them and this mod. I'm also assuming they are both obtainable pre-hardmode (given the order listed and their stats). Love the mod, hope this can be resolved.

I love the mod, but as far as I can tell it doesn't work perfectly. Both the Comet and the Wing Slicer seem to be unobtainable for me. The Comet being unable to craft (also not shown by the guide), and the Wing Slicer not dropping (after 200+ kills). Now, I am using other mods, but as far as I've seen there is no conflict between them and this mod. I'm also assuming they are both obtainable pre-hardmode (given the order listed and their stats). Love the mod, hope this can be resolved.
Hi, I'm glad you enjoy the mod! I hopped into a new world with a fresh download of the mod and both of the yoyos are obtainable for me. Are you using the latest version? It should be 1.3.7.3. Here's an image with the guide.
Screenshot (25).png

Back
Top Bottom