NPCs & Enemies Yrimir as an NPC after beating the final boss

toxicalien68

Terrarian
We need some representation of the legendary Yrimir in the game, especially since he hasn't been active in years. I'd say after beating the final boss, an NPC always named "Yrimir" will show up and congratulate you. He can stay permanently and sell you some cool stuff.

He would probably sell torches, iron/tin (for building and crafting stuff) , corruption/ crimson items (depending on what was naturally spawned) and boss summoning items :) Edit : also stuff depending on the biome he’s in ie crystals when he’s in the hallow or harpy feathers when in space

I totally feel like he needs representation, maybe a piece of Yrimir vanity armor could drop from the Dungeon Guardian if killed pre-hardmode as a nod to how he blew everyone's minds killing it second night. I think a fully-fleshed out NPC is a little too much for them to add when the entire point of it is representation of a creator, but giving an existing NPC the chance of being named Yrimir like they did with James/Chippy would be awesome and plausible. :)

Back
Top Bottom