IC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy IC

(Actually I'm either a bit taller or around the same height.)

I follow him, careful not to break anything fragile. I sit down in a desk smack-dab in the center of the room, smiling.
*Bub sits in the far left corner. There seems to be plenty of desk. Bub turns his arm into a pencil and gets ready for class.*
[doublepost=1550198050,1550197768][/doublepost]*Another person comes into the room. Her bright red hair glistens against the sun shining through the windows. She also seems to omit turns of heat from her.*
1faeb004fafdfecbf1bb8c03b263b07e.jpg

Munar took a seat in the back corner, hoping he wouldn't attract too much attention once the room would start to fill up. At least he wouldn't be the center of attention if things were as he expected.
*Doing so, you sit in the far right corner near the window.*

Munar said nothing, at least yet. He would of course respond if spoken to, but had no intention to start the conversation.

Munar said nothing, at least yet. He would of course respond if spoken to, but had no intention to start the conversation.
*She sat near Munar, in the back in the seat closest to the the right not occupied. She pulls out a red notebook and a pencil that looks nearly burnt. Either way, she sets them down neatly on her desk. She crosses her legs while she flips through her notebook for a clean page.*

Seeing the other girl, I get out a notebook and pencil, opening the book to the first page. I look up at the clock, wondering what time it is so I can memorize my schedule. Of course, I need a moment to read the clock because I'm not used to clocks with the two hands.

Seeing the other girl, I get out a notebook and pencil, opening the book to the first page. I look up at the clock, wondering what time it is so I can memorize my schedule. Of course, I need a moment to read the clock because I'm not used to clocks with the two hands.
*Another girl comes into the room. Her black hair touches the floor because of the length of it and the height of her. She sits down right next to you and looks towards you with a frown on here face, as if it looks she never has smiled. She then politely asks.*
"Whats your name?"

"I'm Bubby."

I notice how her hair is as long as mine. (Wait, did I specify that my hair went down to my feet in my app?)

"I'm Bubby."

I notice how her hair is as long as mine. (Wait, did I specify that my hair went down to my feet in my app?)
((I believe so.))
*She thinks for a moment, than looks back at you. She then responds with a blank face.*
"I see. My name is Ashley. Do you happen to have a gear as well?"
Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 10.39.29 PM.png

((I believe so.))
*She thinks for a moment, than looks back at you. She then responds with a blank face.*
"I see. My name is Ashley. Do you happen to have a gear as well?"
View attachment 216883
(Yeah I did. Anyway, can you make me one of those images with my gear on it as well? Or do you not draw that stuff?)

"Uh, yeah. My Broken Shadow... Well, I'll save it for later."

his legs were tired from running to school. Lets just hope the orphanage didn't see him run. he took off his model hook and put it in his bag as he went in, head down
" oh god. Much bigger than I expected. C'mon, you're doing this for Ricky dangit. ok, Mike. There's a stranger over there... just move forward....c'mon....courage where are you.... "

I hear another rperson coming

"börk"

I am smiling, as if I just told a funny joke. You don't seem to get the joke.

Munar remained silent in his seat other than the occasional sound of his tail dragging on the ground.

I start to schech what seems to be a dark creature with glowing red eyes. On the back of each of its hands is some kind of purple blade. It somewhat resembles me.

I hum a tune. You can't pinpoint the tune of the tune, but the tune sounds like a huge medley tune from UNDERTALE and DELTARUNE.

Blue wakes up from his extremely deep sleep after a delay of about, 30 minutes? He immediately looks at the calendar. "Day one at Yuu High, baby!" he says while rushing to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once he's done, he wears his uniform and goes downstairs into his kitchen and takes a beef burger he bought yesterday.

After some time, he finally arrives and gets lost in the hallways. He sees a sign that saves him from his misguidance.

Blue sits at the front of the classroom and has a toy knife made from anti-octopus sensei material.

Hydraxon gets ready for his first day of Yuu High School. He wasn't that excited as he simply saw it as school as normal, just with different subjects. He changed his clothes, brushed his teeth, ate a small breakfast composed of a few waffles, and then he packed together his school things plus a few amenities for himself. After finishing his morning routine. He simply left for school as if nothing was special.

He later gets to the school and after some time finds the classroom he's supposed to be in.

He sits somewhere off to the side near the wall, away from the windows. He silently mutters to himself.

Last edited:
Now there's also a couple LittleBIGPlanet tracks in my 'humming medley.' I seem to be getting impatient, specially with the teacher being late.

I notice a new kid entering the room.

"Hello there."

As you can tell, I'm not the awkward-est Oddsock in the room.

I seem sorry for provoking someone who seems so shy.

I just quietly turn back to my desk, saying nothing. You can tell I didn't mean to provoke anyone.

Back
Top Bottom