IC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy IC

Hydraxon simply fiddles with his pen at his desk, merely observing what was happening, but not getting involved with this specific situation.

Munar remained silent other than the occasional sound of his tail moving on the floor. He was somewhat surprised he wan't receiving much attention, not that he wanted any. He chose not to say anything, at least until spoken to.

"Well, not exactly a dragon, although quite close, mainly missing the wings. And hello to you too."

"My gear? I can't explain it all that well, but what I can explain is it's an unholy armor gear. With dangerously blunt blades."

I turn to the drawing in front of me, then back to Mike and Munar.

"Anyway, dragon boy, what's your name?"

"Munar." He didn't consider his name to be something he had to keep secret, of course if the questions went more personal than that it would be a different situation, he however chose not to make it obvious to avoid seeming like a jerk.

"Hm. A lot of people here seem quite shy."

I look at the desk.

"Also, where's the teacher? They should be here by now."

I am referring to the teacher as a 'them' because I don't know whether the teacher is a man or a woman.

"Cool. I can manipulate fire to my will! and I can also turn it into anything I desire..within reason...and IDK why they may be" he turns to Munar "Love your name!"

"Most before have just called me forktongue." It was obvious from his voice that it wasn't something he wanted to be called.

"OH..."

I blush slightly.

"I think Dragonboi is cuter."

I look at my notebook, than draw a sword mad out of fire on the back of the page.

"forktongue! haha! why that name? do you really have a fork as a tongue? I mean, cutlary tongues are very cool. Can I see?" he doesn't seem to know what a fork is....

Munar opens his mouth to show a forked tongue similar to that of a snake's. "That's why."

"forktongue! haha! why that name? do you really have a fork as a tongue? I mean, cutlary tongues are very cool. Can I see?" he doesn't seem to know what a fork is....
Hydraxon rolls his eyes at that comment. He is clearly annoyed at the incompetence of Mike's lack of knowledge about what is a fork and his eagerness over what Hydraxon considered a small detail.

Last edited:
I continue work on my drawing, but stop to figure out how I'm going to draw my hair because it blends in with my body. (Not the first time I've encountered that issue.) I decide to color it with my lead pencil and then go over with marker.

"Well, some people think I'm a vampire because I have a vampire's face. Minus pale skin."

What you can see of my drawing is a black thing with glowing red eyes. Look over my shoulder?

"Wow, hat's cool, Bubby. I..I don't get seen as anything...............................different....But it's cool for you guys to have so many things people think you are. It could be a great game of 'guess who!'" he realizes that they don't seem to be as energetic or jokey as he was. and goes more shy "sorry...."

"Nah, it's not nearly as good as you think. Actually, sometimes people act with hostility towards me."

I shudder at memories of such people.

Back
Top Bottom