IC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy IC

Hydraxon returns to his seat, muttering something under his breath, in either astonishment or surprisement. Still waiting for the teacher.

he looked at him. and then hugged him tight, he knew how it felt.
"I will stop others from doing that, friend. Your tongue looks more like a Y. for 'Y don't others like you cus you are amazing'. And btw, your scales feel nice."

he let go, and sat in shy firmness

I look at my unfinished drawing. I just had to add that marker layer. Though, I am curious why nobody is looking over my shoulder: everyone did that in my house.

"Sure!"

I show you the drawing

image.jpg

"WOW! Who's that meant to be? you!? It looks amazing!"
he looks at her bag and notepad, then looks up at her.
"Can I see a bit of your story? if you have one at least!"

"I have twenty bajillion and they're all unfinished."

You can tell I'm exaggerating the twenty bajilllion part, but I'm being serious about them all being unfinished. I'm smiling.

"Hmmm.... Well, in my LittleBIGPlanet 3 fan fiction, I don't know what happens next after Newton feels something enter him and that all the calamity has ended. He's in a lamia form because of a potion, and everyone is in Stitchem Manor. Not like you know who Newton is or what Stitchem Manor is because barely anyone plays the LittleBIGPlanet series anymore."

I get an iPad out of my backpack. It's cracked to heck, and taped for some reason, probably as a screen protector, but if so the tape needs to be replaced. I turn it on, and you're surprised it still works perfectly fine. I go to the Notes app and click on the note labeled, 'Legends of the TRUE TITAN'

Blue seems interested in the crowd that's happening, especially since that he's just finished eating a piano.
"Hey guys! I'm Blue, nice too meet you all!"
He silently noted everyone's names previously, so he knows most of your characters' names.
"So, I guess I can control fire and ice, eh. How 'bout you all?"
(He's obviously hiding a snowball in his left hand)

Back
Top Bottom