IC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy IC

SimeaseKitten

Duke Fishron
((I dislike huge intros so here.))

You are outside of what is known as the best school in the country, Yuu High! You are nearly steps away from entering the school that everyone you known wanted to go to! Studying extra hard, you have passed the written exam and now they welcome you with open arms. Go forth as the sakura pedals float down from the trees in the windy breeze. Have Fun!

Exited, I rush inside and look around. What a wonderful hall! It's a very ravishing place.

"Beautiful!"

My eyes gleam with delight as my smile turns to a grin. I inhale and exhale, take a glance at a cute drawing that I had in my pocket,
mqdefault.jpg
and try to find a map.

Munar wouldn't have thought it was actually going to happen, but here he was, where everyone wanted to go. He wasn't much of a time waster, but he decided to take a moment to just look at the sight before entering.

Exited, I rush inside and look around. What a wonderful hall! It's a very ravishing place.

"Beautiful!"

My eyes gleam with delight as my smile turns to a grin. I inhale and exhale, take a glance at a cute drawing that I had in my pocket,
mqdefault.jpg
and try to find a map.

((This is the only weird student here so even though he talks and does stuff like in the comics I made [In signature], you will still have to take him seriously.))
*Someone comes walking towards you. He seems to look like... A stick man? You might recognize him from a comic you may have read. He seems to be quite popular and his gear makes him amazing and unique from everyone you could think about. Of course, it is Bub. Seeing him so close makes you wonder if he is even real. Either way, he says something.*
"He nub!"
Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 5.04.08 PM.png

[doublepost=1550185693,1550185632][/doublepost]
take a moment to just look at the sight before entering.
Munar further down the hall.
((He hasn't entered the school yet))

((This is the only weird student here so even though he talks and does stuff like in the comics I made [In signature], you will still have to take him seriously.))
*Someone comes walking towards you. He seems to look like... A stick man? You might recognize him from a comic you may have read. He seems to be quite popular and his gear makes him amazing and unique from everyone you could think about. Of course, it is Bub. Seeing him so close makes you wonder if he is even real. Either way, he says something.*
"He nub!"
View attachment 216865
[doublepost=1550185693,1550185632][/doublepost]

((He hasn't entered the school yet
(Before (verb)ing=They did it)

"Hi..?"

I cock my head in confusion, then realize Bub is calling me a newbie. Well, that is true.

Last edited:
(Before (verb)ing=They did it)

"Hi..?"
((Thats typically and basically a one liner and I would like if you would at emotions to it.))

*Bub stared at her in confusion, just remembering that he was the weird one. He didn't mind cause he was used to it but continued staring at her. He then decided to say something.*
"Nub, u drupped ur mapp!"
*He picked it up and held it out for Bubby to retrieve with his long stick.*

((I gtg, be back in 1-2 Hours.))

((Thats typically and basically a one liner and I would like if you would at emotions to it.))

*Bub stared at her in confusion, just remembering that he was the weird one. He didn't mind cause he was used to it but continued staring at her. He then decided to say something.*
"Nub, u drupped ur mapp!"
*He picked it up and held it out for Bubby to retrieve with his long stick.*

((I gtg, be back in 1-2 Hours.))
(OH sorry will edit)

"This? That's just a drawing of... Let's just say the cutest but rarest ship I've ever seen."

I carefully retrieve it, thinking that I might hurt Bub if I yank his fragile-looking arm.

(And I meant the post as him entering when I said "before entering".)
Munar wasn't expecting to be noticed so quickly, not that noticing a giant lizard was so hard, but there were other people that were more
odd one could say.
"Hey..."
He flicked his tail as if waving back.

You notice my red eyes and sharp teeth. They could be a hint to many powers, but the happiness in my eyes contradicts a majority of them.

"Huh. I didn't expect to meet people this odd here."

I'm not lying!

(Well, there's also a lizard pun there with who you're talking to.)
"I guess I am rather unusual."
It was clear he understood that it would be strange for those unfamiliar to see something like him.

(Well, there's also a lizard pun there with who you're talking to.)
"I guess I am rather unusual."
It was clear he understood that it would be strange for those unfamiliar to see something like him.
(Oh yeah! That one was not intended. Also, anything in quotes is in character.)

"Oh well. I might end up seeing some kinda bandana guy here! I'll bet on it!"

((Remember y'all, try to avoid one liners.))

*Bub looks around at the dragon looking person and at the girl. Assuming from their uniforms, Bub was able to conclude that they were all in the same class judging from the patch on right chest side of their uniform informing the room number, being class 1-F.*
"Nubs, wa shold goo too clas befre wa r latee."
*Bub points towards the room ahead of them.*

"Okay."

My smile returns as I walk straight to class.

"Thanks for pointing me to class, Bub."

Realizing something, I turn back to Bub.

"Hey, now that I think of it, we have quite similar names. My name is Bubby! Is this a coincidence?"

Munar went to class, he didn't intend to be late on the first day. That wouldn't be good for him. He'd handle introductions later.

"Okay."

My smile returns as I walk straight to class.

"Thanks for pointing me to class, Bub."

Realizing something, I turn back to Bub.

"Hey, now that I think of it, we have quite similar names. My name is Bubby! Is this a coincidence?"
*Bub starts walking to class with his huge smile and then notices that the girl has responded. He holds up and walks side by side by you, while paying close attention to the question at hand, while he towers over here at 6 foot and 8 inches.*

"Probally esnt n concidnce. Anywy, leets yeet tu clss quicky!"

*He yells out loud motivated to get to class. He then enters the class room.*

Munar went to class, he didn't intend to be late on the first day. That wouldn't be good for him. He'd handle introductions later.
* You do so. The door is already wide open and many empty seats await you, as the class seems to be empty, every seat open for choosing. *

*Bub starts walking to class with his huge smile and then notices that the girl has responded. He holds up and walks side by side by you, while paying close attention to the question at hand, while he towers over here at 6 foot and 8 inches.*

"Probally esnt n concidnce. Anywy, leets yeet tu clss quicky!"

*He yells out loud motivated to get to class. He then enters the class room.*

* You do so. The door is already wide open and many empty seats await you, as the class seems to be empty, every seat open for choosing. *
(Actually I'm either a bit taller or around the same height.)

I follow him, careful not to break anything fragile. I sit down in a desk smack-dab in the center of the room, smiling.

Munar took a seat in the back corner, hoping he wouldn't attract too much attention once the room would start to fill up. At least he wouldn't be the center of attention if things were as he expected.

Back
Top Bottom