IC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy IC

Blue checks out the notes he made earlier...
Names:
  • Bubby
  • Mike
  • Munar
"I guess you're... Bubby? Is that right?"

"Well, that's an ending. The story is far from ending."

I look at the story, then back to Mike's writing.

Hydraxon gets bored because the teacher is still not here, so he simply watches a video for entertainment.

I think of an idea and begin typing, then watch a YouTube video called, 'I DO DUMB STUFF IN FRONT OF A GREEN SCREEN'

"Holy crap, this won't looooaaaaaaad."

Being correct, I go on the Terraria forums. (BUBBYCEPTION!!!)

I look at what bubby wrote, and looked at it strangely.
"What did you write? And cool site you have there!"
I watched as she went on the forums, with eyes fixed to it.

Munar was dragging a claw against the wall. He didn't do it in a way that would leave a mark, but it was obvious he was starting to get bored.

"Nowhere in particular." He didn't really like mentioning it, even if Mike had so far been nice to him. And then there was the fact there were people around he didn't trust enough to share it with.

"I've always had a liking for dragons, maybe it's just from being so much like one, but I've always liked them."
He didn't really have much of an answer for the question to be honest. But dragons were something that he had always liked.

"honestly, it's bland back home. Basically all my relatives are gearless, so when my parents found out about my Gear they freaked. My hobbies include using a holographic projector my sister made to simulate fighting, as well as drawing and writing. Don't forget binge eating snacks."

I turn off my iPad and turn to the others.

"Why is the teacher so late? We should be smack-dab in the middle of class by now!"

"Can't say I write or do much else involving creativity, mainly because I'm not very creative, nor do I have much of toolset for that." He had the sense he would get along quite well with Mike. "I really have no idea why they're late, but hopefully it's nothing too bad."

"Ambition is a virtue that not everyone wields, but when it goes dark, calamity ensues. I'm sure worlds have been destroyed because of someone's darkened ambitions, and I'm sure ambition has completely dissapeared in some worlds."

I look at the clock again, then start humming a tune.

Hydraxon wonders for a moment and mutters to himself.
"Ambitions... Everyone wants something, regardless... It's not a virtue, just something that's fundamental to everything... To live, to die. To achieve a goal that's out of your reach... Even mindless beings have ambition, to do what they were made to do..."

Back
Top Bottom