OOC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy

I'm going try to simplify it for everyone, are you saying he can control fire and its temperature but he can't make it?
he can turn fire into anything. lets say making it a car from it. he uses stuff in the air to make it. something not in the air? can't make it. too cold? takes a while. inhumane? he aint gonna do it. but it must be from fire that's already there.

My Responses:

Question #1: None of your business
Thats pretty rude. You could've just said 'Its a phase' or something.

My Responses:
Request #1
Just so you know, these are not request, but requirements to join. Just for future reference.

Request #1:
Here is his appearance without armor. My attempt with Fallout 4 Character Creation Tool. I also tried to make him look like a soldier.
Your character is going to school. I am pretty sure they didn't grow a beard. At least aim you character's appearance around the age groups appearance of 13-14

Last edited:
Gear Explanation:
This ability can create a beam that has the ability to affect the will of beings, either destroying an enemy's will to continue fighting, or reinforcing an ally's resolve. When used on an enemy, the being becomes disillusioned with violence, making them wish for peace and cease to fight. The power of the gear can be augmented by the mental strength and skill of the user; conversely, the gear's effectiveness is also determined by the mental strength of the target. Furthermore, the gear's power can be also hampered if the target has been trained to mentally shield their mind from outside interference. Hydraxon usually uses this to peacefully resolve conflicts. But otherwise he will use violence against his target if it's useless. He also can make makeshift solid mental-energy weapons, he can summon them without much effort, he can wield these as long as he's conscious and clearheaded, they also must be in a range near him in order to exist, about 5 meters away from him is the limit. They glow blue and kinda look like a hologram. Just like a normal weapon, these weapons can break, forcing Hydraxon to waste some time with remaking them again.

Also for the story, are we going to have actual class numbers or is everyone in this roleplay going to be in the same class? It is a school after all.

I'm going to add these details to the original post after making this.
Gear: Your gear has to be something that you can improve and grow upon, making it better and easier to handle while at the school. Also no making weapons. You could put you would have to drop the tampering emotion part.

Most likely everyone in same class. Depends on people accepted.
[doublepost=1549404510,1549404467][/doublepost]
my brother has a beard

he is in that range
Oops, thought I put 14. Fixed it.

I guess I'll just do this.

Name: Blue
Personality:
Blue is an energetic bundle of fun and kindness. He often helps others in time of desperation and need. He believes that violence shouldn't be the primary option to defeat someone. However, should the time come, he can kill a person when he judges that their life should be sacrificed for countless others.
Normal Appearance:
He wears some sort of blue hoodie and a red scarf
Hero Appearance:
images

Reason Blue joined Yuu High:
He wants to make the world a better place and give everyone, even villains, a second chance in life. He will dedicate himself in saving others.
Gear Name:
Igniculus Grando
Gear Description:
Blue is able to control the two elements, fire and ice with great skills, able to create magma out of the fire he makes and a blizzard out of the ice he makes. Basically everything related to his elements. He has learnt to control some of his powers to a degree even when without his gear thing. And when pushed to the limit (With enough practice, of course), he can mix both his fire and ice abilities and make far more devastating abilities.
He mainly uses his fire abilities offensively and his ice abilities defensively.

I guess I'll just do this.

Name: Blue
Personality:
Blue is an energetic bundle of fun and kindness. He often helps others in time of desperation and need. He believes that violence shouldn't be the primary option to defeat someone. However, should the time come, he can kill a person when he judges that their life should be sacrificed for countless others.
Normal Appearance:
He wears some sort of blue hoodie and a red scarf
Hero Appearance:
images

Reason Blue joined Yuu High:
He wants to make the world a better place and give everyone, even villains, a second chance in life. He will dedicate himself in saving others.
Gear Name:
Igniculus Grando
Gear Description:
Blue is able to control the two elements, fire and ice with great skills, able to create magma out of the fire he makes and a blizzard out of the ice he makes. Basically everything related to his elements. He has learnt to control some of his powers to a degree even when without his gear thing. And when pushed to the limit (With enough practice, of course), he can mix both his fire and ice abilities and make far more devastating abilities.
He mainly uses his fire abilities offensively and his ice abilities defensively.
Correct me if I am wrong, but instead of making fire, Blue creates magma. As well as his ice side not creating ice, but a controllable blizzard.
If so, Accepted!

(also character has to be a human the we are totally fine)

Correct me if I am wrong, but instead of making fire, Blue creates magma. As well as his ice side not creating ice, but a controllable blizzard.
If so, Accepted!

(also character has to be a human the we are totally fine)
Technically, he can make fire-magma and ice-blizzard (He can control the intensity of his elements)
And yes, he is a human.

By the way, can I ask for the IC release date? That way I can mark it on my calendar and stuff, y'know. Plus, sorry for the double-post if it actually doubles.

P.S: Blue's a Greninja lol

Thats pretty rude. You could've just said 'Its a phase' or something.

Just so you know, these are not request, but requirements to join. Just for future reference.

Your character is going to school. I am pretty sure they didn't grow a beard. At least aim you character's appearance around the age groups appearance of 13-14
Comment 1: Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I was simply saying that it's not your business to know why I chose my character to be who he is.

Comment 2: Noted

Requirement 1: I originally wanted him to look like a soldier so that's why I gave him his appearance. But of course I changed it again.
latest
Gear: Your gear has to be something that you can improve and grow upon, making it better and easier to handle while at the school. Also no making weapons. You could put you would have to drop the tampering emotion part.

Most likely everyone in same class. Depends on people accepted.
[doublepost=1549404510,1549404467][/doublepost]
Oops, thought I put 14. Fixed it.
Requirement 2
New Gear: Rhotuka
Gear description
Hydraxon is able to gather the energy needed for the Rhotuka into a space and then releasing the energy in the form of a spinner once it is sufficiently tangible. When it strikes his target, the target feels such an intense burning pain that it cannot concentrate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom