OOC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy

Technically, he can make fire-magma and ice-blizzard (He can control the intensity of his elements)
And yes, he is a human.
By the way, can I ask for the IC release date? That way I can mark it on my calendar and stuff, y'know. Plus, sorry for the double-post if it actually doubles.

P.S: Blue's a Greninja lol
Not an official release date till I get the last few people here approved. If you want, I will notify you on a convo or so.

Requirement 1: I originally wanted him to look like a soldier so that's why I gave him his appearance. But of course I changed it again.
latest

Requirement 2
New Gear: Rhotuka
Gear description
Hydraxon is able to gather the energy needed for the Rhotuka into a space and then releasing the energy in the form of a spinner once it is sufficiently tangible. When it strikes his target, the target feels such an intense burning pain that it cannot concentrate.
Appearance: He still looks quite old but that is fine for know. I would suggest you change him to a younger appearance but what you have will do if you really want so.

Gear: So its like Ashley's pain inducement gear but in the form of a fidget spinners?
So here is what I know about the gear, correct me if I am wrong.
-The wheel inflicts more mental pain than physical pain.
-It goes el rapido when charged.
-It summons a wheel that looks like this.
50899b.png

I suggest you explain it a bit more. Like charge time? Range? Limitations? If you need to make any adjustments, do so as you will have to learn (IC) how to use it to its full potential while keeping it like so. You also can't change it.
[doublepost=1549495807,1549495657][/doublepost]
he can turn fire into anything. lets say making it a car from it. he uses stuff in the air to make it. something not in the air? can't make it. too cold? takes a while. inhumane? he aint gonna do it. but it must be from fire that's already there.
Your gear seems very complex. Also what do you mean by stuff in the air to make it? I thought your character only needs fire to do so. Also in one of your other post, you said you can't create the fire. How do you get the fire than?

Not an official release date till I get the last few people here approved. If you want, I will notify you on a convo or so.

Appearance: He still looks quite old but that is fine for know. I would suggest you change him to a younger appearance but what you have will do if you really want so.

Gear: So its like Ashley's pain inducement gear but in the form of a fidget spinners?
View attachment 216555

I suggest you explain it a bit more. Like charge time? Range? Limitations? If you need to make any adjustments, do so as you will have to learn (IC) how to use it to its full potential while keeping it like so. You also can't change it.
[doublepost=1549495807,1549495657][/doublepost]
Your gear seems very complex. Also what do you mean by stuff in the air to make it? I thought your character only needs fire to do so. Also in one of your other post, you said you can't create the fire. How do you get the fire than?

you guys are going too in depth that's why. thing is he just makes it. we don' have to fully know how or why because it gets complicated for people that don't know that part of science. and he gets fire from the world around him. from other's fire attack, collateral damage or just simply starting new fires. Srsly haven't you lot heard of less is more? the more you guys look into the specific mechanics the mre it just doesn't make sense, but guess what: IT'S MAGIC! WHY SHOULD IT MAKE SENSE!?

Because other RPers need a basic way of understanding your attack mechanics, like Blue being able to create fire and ice, basically, and upgrades to magma and blizzards at some point.

Because other RPers need a basic way of understanding your attack mechanics, like Blue being able to create fire and ice, basically, and upgrades to magma and blizzards at some point.
I did. I said he changes it's temp and composition. then they wanted to know how THAT was done, then that and that and that. like asking how your character upgrades. and they keep wanting more and you can't say "cus he can"

you guys are going too in depth that's why. thing is he just makes it. we don' have to fully know how or why because it gets complicated for people that don't know that part of science. and he gets fire from the world around him. from other's fire attack, collateral damage or just simply starting new fires. Srsly haven't you lot heard of less is more? the more you guys look into the specific mechanics the mre it just doesn't make sense, but guess what: IT'S MAGIC! WHY SHOULD IT MAKE SENSE!?
So basically I been working on ALL of the other students in everyone's class and they are quite simple in a way. Anyway, I knight you.
arts2018-10-111974193.png

View attachment 216555

1. It's not a fidget spinner, it's more like:
15480136132486290.gif

Just not with his mouth. I simply named it after that as it's a wheel.
2. Charge time depends on how much he concentrates into it.
3. Range is again depends on concentration as it dissipates after an amount of time when not being charged. And I can't measure concentration.
4. It makes them feel pain, as with everything that can hit you. It can cut materials and conduct other elements if another person combines their attack with Hydraxon. What it can cut/the flight distance all depends on how much Hydraxon concentrates. If he simply just attempts to be rapid fire, it can travel up to 3 meters. Thanks to the mental energy Hydraxon uses in it, it can cause a burning pain to any being that it hits.

Last edited:
1. It's not a fidget spinner, it's more like:
View attachment 216592
Just not with his mouth. I simply named it after that as it's a wheel.
2. Charge time depends on how much he concentrates into it.
3. Range is again depends on concentration as it dissipates after an amount of time when not being charged. And I can't measure concentration.
4. It makes them feel pain, as with everything that can hit you. It can cut materials and conduct other elements if another person combines their attack with Hydraxon. What it can cut/the flight distance all depends on how much Hydraxon concentrates. If he simply just attempts to be rapid fire, it can travel up to 3 meters. Thanks to the mental energy Hydraxon uses in it, it can cause a burning pain to any being that it hits.
Sorry, this is denied. This gear is very similar to Ashley's gear, however it is intensely ranged making this power almost unbeatable. And to prove so how powerful it is, it is able to cut materials while conducting elements from other allies combing up to do roughly mental and physical damage. If you want another chance, try making a new quirk.

Sorry, this is denied. This gear is very similar to Ashley's gear, however it is intensely ranged making this power almost unbeatable. And to prove so how powerful it is, it is able to cut materials while conducting elements from other allies combing up to do roughly mental and physical damage. If you want another chance, try making a new quirk.
Ok then...

Gear: Repulsion

Description: It allows its user to repel other objects for offense or defense. The target cannot touch the user and is flung away with considerable force. This power cannot be used on more than one target at a time.

Ok then...

Gear: Repulsion

Description: It allows its user to repel other objects for offense or defense. The target cannot touch the user and is flung away with considerable force. This power cannot be used on more than one target at a time.
Still, this is quite powerful. Is there a certain amount of strength it has on repeling? Describe it a bit more to where it would make sense.

Still, this is quite powerful. Is there a certain amount of strength it has on repeling? Describe it a bit more to where it would make sense.
They need to be arms reach. Meaning Hydraxon can touch them if he reaches out and vice versa. The power is affected by weight. The beginning strength of this can send 62 kg (Average Human Weight) three meters back.

They need to be arms reach. Meaning Hydraxon can touch them if he reaches out and vice versa. The power is affected by weight. The beginning strength of this can send 62 kg (Average Human Weight) three meters back.
That doesn't really sound like a viable option for an offensive ability, don't you think?

I meant the "arms reach" range. Ranged Gears will probably dominate you.

Unless training can extend it to 5 meters?

I meant the "arms reach" range. Ranged Gears will probably dominate you.

Unless training can extend it to 5 meters?
This was just for the beginning ability so yeah, it's range could increase. Slowly of course. But again, the only one target rule will still apply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom