OOC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy

Well Blue can be a good option to help you, eh? He can slow down people with his blizzard so you can focus on one person, then move to the other guy.

Plus kinda stealth in a blizzard. It could work. Hydraxon's Gear is designed to stun and knock out for capture so that would make it a bit easier.

I've been thinking of joining this, would you mind my character having 2 gears if only one of them is an actual power, the other is more a visual thing than anything.
Can't allow it. However if you are aiming to be a dragon, you could use a quirk that is dragon like, giving you the appearance of a human/dragon. Ask me if you have any further questions.
Not really, actually, sure, it gives him a little extra agility and a tail, but that isn't much.
Ah, so I would recommend a dragon-born like gear to allow so, as people with dragon-born gears has a tail, sometimes claws, and many other dragon-like features with small exceptions like wings (which sucks).
[doublepost=1549925028,1549924835][/doublepost]
Plus kinda stealth in a blizzard. It could work. Hydraxon's Gear is designed to stun and knock out for capture so that would make it a bit easier.
Just to speed things up a bit
[doublepost=1549925062][/doublepost]
stamp-1966698_960_720.png

That reminds me of Goris. If you don't know, Goris is a Deathclaw, wearing a cloak to pose as a human, claiming that he was really a human but had some deformity he wished to hide. It reminds me of something like that.

Goris sprites.
latest
latest

Name: Munar

Personality: Munar is generally quite distrustful. He is very loyal to his friends however, usually doing whatever they ask of him, even if it would put him in danger. He's willing to do things that would either hurt him or be seen as evil for the sake of good, or his friends.

Normal Appearance: Basically has a more casual version of his hero outfit without a hood.

Hero Outfit:
kZd6Pve.jpg

Reason to join: He wants to understand his power better.

Gear Name: Shadowscale

Gear Description: He's a draconic lizard.

Misc.:
Daggers: Has 2 daggers and is quite skilled with them.

Explain what your characters gear allows him to do in detail.

Also no physical weapons.

@SimeaseKitten can you please let me have my hook. It will be for robo her suit only and if so, we can make it so he can't punch harder than a normal fist with it. like a very strong metal that cant hurt. if even more, you can have it deal no form of damage and give a slight "SQUEAK!" when he punches. Like that??

Name:Ofnir

Personality: For the most part, Ofnir is calm. however, when addressing anything related to the void, Ofnir is V E R Y cold and sometimes angry, and he wont tell me why. also, he seems to have an almost unnatural urge to learn completely random information.

Normal Appearance:
Hero Outfit:
Reason you joined Yuu High: Ordis claimed that there was another rift in the core system. one that was different from the one a certian powerhungy AI tore (no, not anyone from the warframe universe). one that might have possibly been created by sentients. thinking it could lead to the lotus, Ofnir flew the liset through. only to find that there was just a copy of the origin system. although, this origin system was in its pre-orokin age. after analyzing the avalible media of this universe's earth, Ordis suggested that the sentients could still be involved. so, Ofnir set the liset down, and went undercover as a student at Yuu.

Umbra Gear name: Exalted blade

Umbra Gear Description: Umbra summons a blade composed of light, some of his energy, and a skin graft of himself. swinging the exalted blade sends a wave of energy at a target. stabbing the ground with the blade will sends spikes at everything. the spikes are weak though, and better for crowd control than dps.

Misc.:
Transference: Transference is the most ideal example of the Orokin belief of duality, that things come in pairs. the operator, the mind, and the warframe, the body. Ofnir can use transference to project himself into Umbra (his warframe), and take control of him. when used, Umbra teleports directly to where Ofnir was at, and ofnir teleports to the somatic link room of the Liset. (Note: this is just a cooler way of getting “in costume”. I wouldn’t really count this as a “gear”. Like, at all.)
I got rid of Umbra’s sentience.

Last edited:
I got rid of Umbra’s sentience.
It still doesn't change the problem with two gears.
@SimeaseKitten make a link on the OOC and IC's OP that redirects us to the other thread. Makes my job easier.
I will see.
@SimeaseKitten can you please let me have my hook. It will be for robo her suit only and if so, we can make it so he can't punch harder than a normal fist with it. like a very strong metal that cant hurt. if even more, you can have it deal no form of damage and give a slight "SQUEAK!" when he punches. Like that??
Thats not the problem. You can't be half robotic, unless its your superhero costume.

I will see.

Thats not the problem. You can't be half robotic, unless its your superhero costume.
Ok fine. How about now? Transference is no longer a gear and is a misc instead
“Oh but that’s still an issue” Transference isint even a superpower. It’s just, as I said before, a cooler way of getting into “superhero mode” or whatever the :red: the anime calls it. Not. A. Gear.

I will see.

fair enough.
[doublepost=1550394631,1550394530][/doublepost]
Ok fine. How about now? Transference is no longer a gear and is a misc instead
“Oh but that’s still an issue” Transference isint even a superpower. It’s just, as I said before, a cooler way of getting into “superhero mode” or whatever the :red: the anime calls it. Not. A. Gear.
TBH if it is just a transition call it a transition, not a gear. And IDK if talking like that to them will help you in this case.

TBH if it is just a transition call it a transition, not a gear. And IDK if talking like that to them will help you in this case.
this is simply me predicting that he will have another issue, and posting a pre-counterargument to his issue. besides, even if i wanted to change it to make it less rude, you've already set it in stone by quoting me.

also, no. "transference" is a better name and i can prove it mathematically

Back
Top Bottom