Zadum4ivii World of Builds

zadum4ivii

Official Terrarian
"Hello ladies, gentlemans and slimes!
Welcome to Zadum4ivii World of Builds!"

pJIBMZm.png

R0JKc92.png

One of my favourite things to do in Terraria - is to build different things. I can say that it's my hobby.
I sometimes get inspired by builds by other people.
Can't say if I build bad or good but still let me show you my creations.
Hope you will enjoy them and don't forget to leave critics and advices - I always enjoy learning new things.
I will share progress of WiP builds in comments before putting the final build here.​

R0JKc92.png

My Latest Builds
Q6tYaac.png

Just a regulard house.

9T0RDJe.jpg

Frost Keep Arena - a PvP arena for a regular Classes-PvP gamemode.​

UcYzf60.png

An arena for Old one Army fight - that I've built when 1.3.4 came out.
The house on the left works as house for Tavernkeep NPC and there are also platforms on the collumns for placing defensive "towers".

IGb1Npe.jpg

Stone Castles Arena - an arena for Capture & Control gamemode.
The castles on the left and the right are spawn areas of commands.
The ruined fortress in the center is the point you need to capture and then hold it.

2AixIBp.jpg

The Old Sewers - this map is for regular PvP gamemode.
This is actually based on Dungeon Defenders 2 "Dragonfall Sewers" map.

LRNv4Ef.png

Server Spawn - this is also built for my friend server.
The gate is based on Terraria Steampage screenshot with Old One Army.
The spawn is still WiP.​

R0JKc92.png

My Old Builds

0dix92z.jpg

A underground tree village - This, I guess, was my most big build but it wasn't finished.

UphbQtV.png

A random small village house

LZU6jLy.png

House Stark Direwolf - because the winter is coming.

Yd9d0fZ.jpg

Bill Cipher Circle

Last edited:
These are wonderful, thanks for sharing them here. I especially love the Sewers, really successful atmosphere you were able to get there.

These are wonderful, thanks for sharing them here. I especially love the Sewers, really successful atmosphere you were able to get there.
Thanks for your comment!
Glad you liked the Sewers, I personally agree that it's my most atmospheric build for now.

(I just noticed that half of the iron grating in the starting room have mysteriosly disappeared o_O)

A bit of progress of making the Point-Control map.

I've added the left part of the map.
nrqhD6B.png

It's the small castle where blue team spawns. The stone road leads to a small hut and then to the tower you've seen in the OP.

trx3euu.jpg

Here is the whole view of the map. Part of the castle wall have disappeared, can't tell exactly why.

looks good, i always wanted to try to play pvp maps, i've created some pvp maps but i never played, because my hosting sux.

Agreed, it really feels like a sewer and somehow really reminds me of playing Skyrim back in the day :)

Back
Top Bottom