Zekrua's Q&A

Zekrua the Demon Lord

Skeletron Prime
Ever wanted something to ask me but never had the chance? Now's your chance.
(Bonus! Ask:
Angel(spirit, not another person same goes for all the others(mainly) but I'll label them anyway, emoticon = :dryadindifferent:, new color for chat: Green)
Markus(spirit, emoticon = :merchantindifferent:, new color for chat: Red)
Me(me, in here for emoticon notice, emoticon = :indifferent:, new color for chat: Plain or black. Joy just went because I realized I didn't care for having him around.)
Extreme bonus!
Lilo(secret spirit, emoticon = :nurse:, new color for chat: Extreme White!!!) and Charlie(secret spirit,actually the character I do my upside down Terraria run on, male despite emoticon, emoticon = `:indifferent:, new color for chat: Gray/grey/whatever else you wanna spell it as), the two spirits who never were shown before.
Note: these(except for me) are all spirits, please do not get this confused.
If you would like to ask the spirits anything please address their names before the question.)

Last edited:
Lilo, are you secretly the spirit of a Hawaiin girl who happens to know over 600 different aliens?

Would you rather have butthair producing fart noises, or a mustache that talks, both on their own accord?

How does controlling Demons spill over to spirits too?
I got the spirits before I got the title 'Demon Lord'.
Lilo, are you secretly the spirit of a Hawaiin girl who happens to know over 600 different aliens?
*'Can Stitch go to the park?'*
""Nope.""(I put quotation marks based on the order they're in. Angel's one, Markus's two, Joy's three, Lilo's four, Charlie's five, and I'm none.)
Would you rather have butthair producing fart noises, or a mustache that talks, both on their own accord?
Both. Best way to scare the crap outta that one guy who just won't leave you alone. :naughty:

Last edited:
Well, this place is getting rusty...
Well, there's little we can do...
LET'S ROCK THIS PARTY!!! ~:D
Well, if you want Joy's favorite song... `:indifferent:
It's been pre-answered.

That, my friend, is just logic. I'm better at backstabbing than most anyone else, there are multiple demon lords in general, and somehow I obtained the power to control meteors.
*meteorite almost lands on ground beside me but floats*
*forms hand into a fist and it smashes itself*

Back
Top Bottom