Zekrua's Q&A

Wait a minute, what exactly is going on here? `:indifferent:
*STOMP STOMP*
Uh oh...
GET OUT! PARTY'S OVER!!!
THERE WAS NO PARTY TO BEGIN WITH! AND YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S LEAVING!!! :dryadmad:
*boot*
Markus makes me CRAZY...

You could say that. Since before I had a new PC this thread wasn't getting too many questions. I was seriously tempted to lock it but decided against it every time, thinking ONE DAY I would get some questions. Two pages and practically done. >.<

I don't think mine even has 2 pages...

Do you ever just walk somewhere in your house and then stop to just stand there while your brain stops for like a minute

I don't think mine even has 2 pages...

Do you ever just walk somewhere in your house and then stop to just stand there while your brain stops for like a minute
Not EXACTLY.
I don't ever do it IN my house, however I do stop to think on the swing in my yard(which technically is my parents' yard since I still live at my father and mother's house, but that's beside the point). I'm not mentioning outside of our property because I don't have too good memory and thus can't count things in terms of walking outside of my property and stopping to think.

I mean like, you walk somewhere to do something and your brain just stops. you just stand there for a little while before you realise "what the :red: am i doing"

I mean like, you walk somewhere to do something and your brain just stops. you just stand there for a little while before you realise "what the :red: am i doing"
That moment when an ODer on Roblox asks you out in a roleplay.
My reaction:
( ' :eek: ' = ' :red: ' because I think it looks like someone's saying the F word and takes up less space)
What the :eek:are you doing?
[DOUBLEPOST=1439161705,1430568081][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone wants to know what just happened with Joy, he tried to duel with the Black Knight who comes by every now and then. He lost, and that meaning the black knight went a little to hard on him.

Wait, you still have talking swords around sometimes, right?

Yup. Luckily that counts as a question. So, BUMP.

Back
Top Bottom