Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hello Developers!

The terraria game has a big problem that has to do with the best weapon in the game, the Zenith sword, which its crafting requires most of the best swords in the game. Casual players including me cannot reach this majestic weapon for the Arkhalis, a weapon that recently can only be obtained by defeating bosses with very low odds since it is from a creator set, and in normal mode it is no longer possible to obtain it , only a weaker version called the Terragrim, with which the Zenith cannot be crafted. As recommendations you can do several things regarding this matter, you can return the Arkhalis to normal mode to obtain the Zenith in the End Game of the game, or you can make a weaker Zenith but made up of the same swords as the original Zenith and that has the same attack pattern and damage reduced by not having the Arkhalis. As a casual Terraria player, I ask you to read my comment and think about it in order to reach a high point by playing casual.
-Burgergamer09YT

Apologies if I have misinterpreted you, but you're saying Zenith can't be crafted in Normal Mode because of the Arkhalis being Expert exclusive?
If so, then that's incorrect. The Zenith uses the Enchanted Sword, and can't accept Arkhalis or Terragrim. So it's attainable on Normal already.

Apologies if I have misinterpreted you, but you're saying Zenith can't be crafted in Normal Mode because of the Arkhalis being Expert exclusive?
If so, then that's incorrect. The Zenith uses the Enchanted Sword, and can't accept Arkhalis or Terragrim. So it's attainable on Normal already.
Thanks for acclaration! I've seen a video on Youtube (Updated) that said that the Zenith requires the Arkhalis and the Enchanted Sword and I thought to tell the developers, thank you!

Thanks for acclaration! I've seen a video on Youtube (Updated) that said that the Zenith requires the Arkhalis and the Enchanted Sword and I thought to tell the developers, thank you!
Whenever you see something about terraria,it is best to confirm with other players or the terraria wiki,which is a pretty good source.

Back
Top Bottom