Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Mac Other
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I didn't know what to call it but the lines that follow the Zenith do not show up on Mac. Sorry if this is intended just thought I'd let you guys know.

There are a few animations/shaders like this that are disabled on mac and linux currently as they were causing issues before launch.
They should return in the future Mac & Linux bug fix update that's coming at some point soon.

There are a few animations/shaders like this that are disabled on mac and linux currently as they were causing issues before launch.
They should return in the future Mac & Linux bug fix update that's coming at some point soon.
Ok thank you!

You may also noticed reduced visual effects on the enhanced Magic-missile class items, and I believe Terraprisma. These, and Zenith, have special animation behaviors that work fine on Windows, but caused BAD side effects on Mac/Linux. We did not have time to fix those side effects, so we disabled the animation trails, which fixed the side effects (which were far worse).

As darthmorf indicated, we will hopefully have a true fix for it in the near future :)

Back
Top Bottom