Weapons & Equip Zenith Weapons

JamesDNaux

Terrarian
People have been expressing their wishes to have a Zenith type weapon for every class... I went beyond and thought up one for every type of weapon, please don't mind the placeholder names.
(I'm not the best with sprites, so if anyone would like to provide any, or even want to make this into a mod, be my guest)

Zeniths.png

Alternative recipe ideas could include a Terra variant for each weapon type should those be made as well.

Melee
Zenith Spear

Attack functions similarly to Starlight, but with the spears used to craft it flying out like the Zenith swords, with range to match. Sacrifices a wider attack radius for more precise DPS.
Crafting: Spear, Trident, Storm Spear, Swordfish, Dark Lance, Gungnir, Obsidian Swordfish, Ghastly Glaive, Mushroom Spear, North Pole

Zenith Boomerang
Continually throws out boomerangs that home in on enemies, the main (Zenith sprite) boomerang will linger at the cursor position similar to the Flying Knife.
Crafting: Wooden Boomerang, Enchanted Boomerang, Shroomerang, Ice Boomerang, Flamerang, Thorn Chakram, Light Disc, Bananarang, Possessed Hatchet, Paladin's Hammer

Zenith Flail
The main flail spins around you while the other flails fire out towards the cursor one by one before dropping and lingering for a moment.
Crafting: Mace, Flaming Mace, Ball O' Hurt, Blue Moon, Sunfury, Anchor, Drippler Crippler, Dao of Pow, Flower Pow, Flairon

Zenith Yoyo
Throws out every yoyo used for crafting at once, only the main yoyo follows your cursor while the rest spread out. Having an additional Yoyo Bag equipped will have no effect.
Crafting: Wooden Yoyo, Rally, Code 1, Format:C, Chik, Code 2, Yelets, The Eye of Cthulhu, Valkyrie Yoyo, Terrarian, Yoyo Bag

Magic
Zenith Staff

Summons a ring of staves behind you that fire their respective projectiles one by one in a continuous stream that follows your cursor, stray projectiles may home in on enemies.
Crafting: Wand of Sparking, Magic Missile, Thunder Zapper, Diamond Staff, Rainbow Rod, Blizzard Staff, Crystal Vile Shard, Shadowbeam Staff, Betsy's Wrath, Staff of Earth

Zenith Tome
Summons a ring of tomes that fire all of their projectiles at once in a spread, covering a wide area.
Crafting: Water Bolt, Book of Skulls, Demon Scythe, Cursed Flames, Golden Shower, Crystal Storm, Tome of Infinite Wisdom, Magnet Sphere, Razorblade Typhoon, Lunar Flare

Zenith Laser
Fires the Last Prism's giant laser and a spread of lasers similar to its start up lasers from the other magic weapons circling around it, the lasers constantly sweep in and out.
Crafting: Magic Dagger, Magical Harp, Spirit Flame, Sky Fracture, Shadowflame Hex Doll, Razorpine, Crystal Serpent, Nightglow, Stellar Tune, Last Prism

Zenith Zapper
Erratically fires a spread of projectiles in a random pattern.
Crafting: Space Gun, Bee Gun, Roman Candle, Gray Zappinator, Laser Rifle, Wasp Gun, Heat Ray, Orange Zappinator, Laser Machinegun, Bubble Gun

Ranged
Zenith Bow

The main bow charges up a giant arrow that fires in an arc, leaving a damaging trail similar to the Rainbow Gun. The other bows fire a giant spread of arrows that rain down.
Crafting: Wooden Bow, The Bee's Knees, Hellwing Bow, Demon Bow, Shadowflame Bow, Daedalus Stormbow, Pulse Bow, Tsunami, Eventide, Phantasm

Zenith Gun
The main gun fires bullets so fast that they appear to be a focused laser beam. The other guns circle around and fire all around, you have become the bullet hell boss.
Crafting: Flare Gun, Flintlock Pistol, Musket, Boomstick, Phoenix Blaster, Clockwork Assault Rifle, Onyx Blaster, Sniper Rifle, Chain Gun, S.D.M.G.

Zenith Launcher
It's just the goddamn RYNO, music may or may not be included.
Crafting: Grenade Launcher, Proximity Mine Launcher, Rocket Launcher, Nail Gun, Stynger, Jack O' Lantern Launcher, Snowman Cannon, Celebration, Electrosphere Launcher, Celebration Mk2

Summon
Zenith Minions
Summons each of these minions all at once. Gear that increases minion count instead empowers your minions.
Crafting: Finch Staff, Slime Staff, Vampire Frog Staff, Blade Staff, Spider Staff, Optic Staff, Deadly Sphere Staff, Tempest Staff, Xeno Staff, Terraprisma

Zenith Whip
Whips fire off constantly and home in on enemies. Right click to summon a Lunar Rainbow Crystal Portal sentry.
Crafting: Leather Whip, Snapthorn, Firecracker, Cool Whip, Durendal, Dark Harvest, Kaleidoscope, Morning Star, Lunar Portal Staff, Rainbow Crystal Staff (there just wasn't enough whips so I threw these two in)

Here are a few ideas:
Apex (Yoyo)
Throws a main yoyo that directly follows the cursor. Said main yoyo is linked to every other yoyo in the game, which swirl around the main yoyo in a whirl of death.
Payoff (Gun)
Fires a spread of 6 bullets in a fully automatic matter, much like the quad-barrel shotgun. Unlike the quad-barrel shotgun, it has only a little bullet spread and outclasses the SDMG in fire rate. Basic ammo, when fired, assumes the traits of random special bullets.
Culmination (Summon)
Summons a Spirit of Terraria (a ball of rainbow light, similar in shape to a Stardust cell) which uses attacks from another summon in the game, switching to a random other attack in-between attacks. For example, a Spirit of Terraria, when targeting a foe, could first ram it like a Deadly Sphere, then launch a fireball like an Imp, and then fire a cyan laser like a UFO.
Eminence (Laser)
Fires a ‘cone’ of lasers from various magic weapons that rapidly narrows into a hyper-lethal death ray. Basically the last prism, but on steroids.

Here are a few more ideas:
Pinnacle (Spear)
Various spears jab outwards towards the cursor in a non-stop barrage of thrusts, much like the Starlight but with its reach almost doubled.
Crescendo (Flail)
The main flail spins around the player while every other flail in the game flies out one after another, extending and then retracting like the solar eruption.

Here are even more ideas.
Terminus (Tome)
Launches a non-stop barrage of projectiles from every other tome in the game. Bullets go everywhere when using this weapon.
Resolution (Boomerang)
Launches a main boomerang that follows the cursor and launches secondary boomerangs in Zenith-esque arcs at nearby enemies.
Conclusion (Bow)
Fires a stream of arrows that home in on targets, much like the magical arrows launched from the Phantasm. Normal arrows fired assume the traits of random special arrows.
Fulfillment (Staff)
Launches a circular formation of projectiles from various staffs in the game that rotate around a main projectile, which follows the mouse, much like the Rainbow Rod.

And here are two more ideas (you got my creative juices flowing, there's no stopping this).
Closure (Sentry)
Summons a large, stationary Spirit of Terraria (a ball of rainbow light, similar in shape to a Stardust cell), that launches attacks used by various other sentry weapons in the game.
Meridian (Whip)
Various whips from the game lash out one after another at incredible speeds. Combines the swing speed of the Arkhalis with the reach of the whip.

Lol I am making a mod for Tmodloader that adds in the equivalent to zenith for every weapon; As well as an equivalent for its ingredients. I have done this with picks, axes, hammers, yo-yos, boomerangs, spears, guns, bows, launchers, other ranged, other ammo, bullets, arrows, tomes, wands, staffs, summons, sentries, throwing weapons, armor, pets, mounts, and more. I am also adding a bunch of extra stuff to the mod that doesn't have to do with Zenith. I found this post because I wondered if anyone else had done it before me and I guess technically? But still, tmodloader is still not in 1.4 so I will for sure add whips once we do get it.

Back
Top Bottom