Mobile Zenophades Glitch. (Multiplayer tshock mobile and pc) (Android " J7 Sky Pro")

DylanLmao

Terrarian
I play on a multiplayer server named Zenophades, and I was playing for a while until today. I went in to the server (mobile btw) and some of the chunks aren't there, I cant interact with stuff, and if I kill a mob or do damage, it reverts to the previous state. It is a vanilla server with shock so both mobile and PC can play. One of the other players have also encountered this bug. What can I do to fix it?

I play on a multiplayer server named Zenophades, and I was playing for a while until today. I went in to the server (mobile btw) and some of the chunks aren't there, I cant interact with stuff, and if I kill a mob or do damage, it reverts to the previous state. It is a vanilla server with shock so both mobile and PC can play. One of the other players have also encountered this bug. What can I do to fix it?
Hi there @DylanLmao if it‘s something that is only happening on an online server that is running TShock, it’s not really something that falls under the umbrella of a bug. Anything running TShock is using a third party tool, and there can be unintended side effects.

Back
Top Bottom