Pixel Art Zesko's art,

beatbat's request.png
beatbat's request.png

@Thebeatbat1139

I like what I see here. If it's not a bother, I would like to have my character
Olive.jpg
(that dude right there) portrayed in your style. If he must be holding something then a Waterbolt book would do. I don't care much for a pose or stance. Standing would suffice. I love your work, keep it up!

dear everyone-
It would be nice if you could use my art for avvys, this is completely up to you, but it helps publicity
I like what I see here. If it's not a bother, I would like to have my character View attachment 46066 (that dude right there) portrayed in your style. If he must be holding something then a Waterbolt book would do. I don't care much for a pose or stance. Standing would suffice. I love your work, keep it up!
sure!
I like what I see here. If it's not a bother, I would like to have my character View attachment 46066 (that dude right there) portrayed in your style. If he must be holding something then a Waterbolt book would do. I don't care much for a pose or stance. Standing would suffice. I love your work, keep it up!
and may I ask, what is he wearing?
just wanna know equip wise

Here's a few reference images, finally.

hjT236T.png

ATpoNyq.png

This is my "OC" (never really like that term, dunno why). However, in reality he wears a duster/trench coat the color of his shirt. Think of the coat the Arms Dealer wears for some good inspiration. Draw the coat, please. Oh, and it's hard to tell here, but, his eyes aren't completely purple, just his pupils.

Any time you wanna get to this would be great. I'll use it for my avatar. c:

EDIT: Altho for the moment, I'll use that excellent WorldlySword picture.

and may I ask, what is he wearing?
just wanna know equip wise
Meteor armor leggings and breastplate with a wizard hat all dyed sky blue. The spectre boots, shield (obsidian), and the heart are all normal blue dye. The angel wings are also light blue but That is not really noticeable.

Meteor armor leggings and breastplate with a wizard hat all dyed sky blue. The spectre boots, shield (obsidian), and the heart are all normal blue dye. The angel wings are also light blue but That is not really noticeable.
want the skull on the shield or no

Back
Top Bottom