Pixel Art Zesko's art,

Hey, um, come to think of it, I do have one tiny little complaint about this beautiful avatar, here.

Mini-Retinazor is too close to the head of the staff. It looks like it's a part of the staff. Moving it a few pixels up and maybe to the right would make it look a lot better.

Other than that's it's great. And I'm not asking you to change it or anything lol. Just sayin'

darq's request.png

done
this is why i post an original size version XD

Wow, it makes me think of pixel portraits. Quite original. As always, a random Pokémon related request. Can I request a Terraria vampire with a Crobat hanging from his arm?
250px-169Crobat.png

Wow, it makes me think of pixel portraits. Quite original. As always, a random Pokémon related request. Can I request a Terraria vampire with a Crobat hanging from his arm?
250px-169Crobat.png
Did you read the request rules on the front page?
[DOUBLEPOST=1429459710][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's a few reference images, finally.

hjT236T.png

ATpoNyq.png

This is my "OC" (never really like that term, dunno why). However, in reality he wears a duster/trench coat the color of his shirt. Think of the coat the Arms Dealer wears for some good inspiration. Draw the coat, please. Oh, and it's hard to tell here, but, his eyes aren't completely purple, just his pupils.

Any time you wanna get to this would be great. I'll use it for my avatar. c:

EDIT: Altho for the moment, I'll use that excellent WorldlySword picture.
one thing- is it a newage (knee length) or old fashioned (touching the ground) trenchcoat

Dammit, forgot to mention that one of his hands is made of shadow energy.

Whoops lol

Good job tho, I like it

EDIT: If I were to "fix" the hand, would you be okay with it?

Last edited:
My request: Could you color this:
index.php

It's a Zoroark wearing the Steampunk Outfit + Steampunk Goggles. Everything is its proper color (both the outfit and the Zoroark itself).

If you need reference pics for the Zoroark I can provide a few.

My request: Could you color this:
index.php

It's a Zoroark wearing the Steampunk Outfit + Steampunk Goggles. Everything is its proper color (both the outfit and the Zoroark itself).

If you need reference pics for the Zoroark I can provide a few.
sure, brb while i google zoroark

no idea what to do about the shirt and the chest fur tufft
I would assume that because he's wearing a shirt that the tufts of fur on his shoulders would be slightly squeezed.
If it's any help I have a fuller picture of my avatar available on my harddrive.
ZoroBetterShrunk.jpg
Again, if it helps any.

Back
Top Bottom