Pixel Art Zesko's art,

Y'know, I just now realized how amazingly perfect you got the hair for this guy. Like, the Terraria sprite doesn't really do it justice, but how you drew it is pretty much exactly how I imagine it. Props, bud.

In fact this is pretty identical to the way I think of it, minus the hand, and the coat should be opened but I never mentioned either of them, so that's my fault.

But yeah keep up the good work.

I would assume that because he's wearing a shirt that the tufts of fur on his shoulders would be slightly squeezed.
If it's any help I have a fuller picture of my avatar available on my harddrive.
View attachment 46396
Again, if it helps any.
Im sorry.
I cannot complete this. It is too hard and has stopped being fun. After enough trying I hadta draw the line. My apologies. If i dwell on this however the thread will die. I apologize for the inconvinience

You seemed to be getting dissatisfied by the amount of alerts you received, and I wanted to make a legitimate request for you so I thought Wynaut? Here's my character, Stinkle. He's either a Mohawk princess or a Scarecrow, with his pet cat and demonic pumpkin at the rear.
image.jpg
I don't care what you do as long as his two main pets are featured.

You seemed to be getting dissatisfied by the amount of alerts you received, and I wanted to make a legitimate request for you so I thought Wynaut? Here's my character, Stinkle. He's either a Mohawk princess or a Scarecrow, with his pet cat and demonic pumpkin at the rear.
I don't care what you do as long as his two main pets are featured.
sorry, Ill get to it now.

Back
Top Bottom