Zetablaze's art

I would love to upload art daily, but some days I just can't draw good, and sometimes when coloring on the computer, my arm twitches as if someone jerked it. And recently, I've been having mouse lag issues. It makes me feel so :mad:
I have all of those problems constantly when I draw at my computer. Which is why I don't do it as often as some others.

I wonder how many people are annoyed at me for not posting for so long, I hope to post soon, I just don't know what to make.

6.5/10
Really... bland I guess? It's lacking a lot of detail, mainly in their clothes.
Try having the character do different stances, all of their heads are tilted in the same direction. Their arms all seem to be in the same position, somehow. (Except for the last picture)
The tree in the last picture could use some detail as well, some ridges or low branches.
Try experimenting with the backgrounds a bit more too.

6.5/10
Really... bland I guess? It's lacking a lot of detail, mainly in their clothes.
Try having the character do different stances, all of their heads are tilted in the same direction. Their arms all seem to be in the same position, somehow. (Except for the last picture)
The tree in the last picture could use some detail as well, some ridges or low branches.
Try experimenting with the backgrounds a bit more too.

(Posting way later then I really should. XD) For some reason I can only draw them facing that direction, and I haven't been at this for very long. I do appreciate your advice though, maybe I'll be able to get better with it. (By the way, my next drawing is changing it up a bit more then the last. :D )

Dang it I'm procrastinating at this point. I should really stop, you know, tomorrow...

In reality I will try to get the next drawing up soon. And about my first team, I'm likely doing a wardrobe overhaul soon on each of them, and it likely will effect the second team.

Uploaded something new finally! Sorry for the extreme wait! And the double post! Edit: @gallantEclipse @Qw2 just making sure your alerts didn't derp, I feel it's been long enough and this is just a precaution. I'm not sure who the others are that are watching the thread...

Last edited:
New upload, if no one responds to this one I might have to shut down the thread due to no one seeing the things I post.

As I said in the comment on the status, your art is still awesome and still better than any art I could make.

Sorry I (or anyone else) haven't been giving feedback on the last few pieces.

It's fine, I just like to know if people are still paying attention. I hope I don't go on another huge break like that again.

Back
Top Bottom