Zetablaze's art

I know it's early to be asking this, but I would like to know how many people are keeping up with Adam And Sapphire so far, and if you have any comments. I just want to know how people are feeling about my work.

Adam And Sapphire may have just recently started, but I'm already rethinking some parts of it, this may have a significant impact on the upload schedule. Although, I doubt it really matters, this isn't exactly a popular comic. I hope the changes I'm thinking about will make it higher quality and more enjoyable.

So I haven't updated Adam And Sapphire in awhile, this isn't fro a lack of caring, it's been because of always either being tired, or having other priorities. All I can say is it will come back when it comes back, not that I think anyone was too worried.

I feel bad for leaving Adam And Sapphire for so long, but if anyone really misses it, then please say something, no matter how few of you there may be. If this doesn't happen, then I'll just get back to it whenever, but if it does, I'll put it back on my priority list.

I feel bad for leaving Adam And Sapphire for so long, but if anyone really misses it, then please say something, no matter how few of you there may be. If this doesn't happen, then I'll just get back to it whenever, but if it does, I'll put it back on my priority list.
Hi, I'd like to see more Adam and Sapphire! c:
I'm sorry for not saying anything before. I guess I just didn't feel like speaking any of the times you've asked.

Keep working on it, Quenten Merchant! It reminds me off the early Order of the Stick Comics which I approve off.

Hi, I'd like to see more Adam and Sapphire! c:
I'm sorry for not saying anything before. I guess I just didn't feel like speaking any of the times you've asked.
Keep working on it, Quenten Merchant! It reminds me off the early Order of the Stick Comics which I approve off.

Thanks, your support is appreciated. And please, if you think I'm taking a long time updating Adam And Sapphire, don't be afraid to ask me about it, I can end up forgetting sometime. In the meantime, I'll see what I can do about finishing the next page by the end of the week.

Well, the coloring process was a little rough after slacking for so long, but it looks like I'll be able to uphold my promised upload.

An update has been posted and the Adam And Sapphire spoiler on the first page for all two of you who care about the comic. WOW! That seems REALLY passive aggressive, not my intention, sorry.

I was thinking of being lazy and playing video games for the rest of today, buuutttt... if at least two people comment that they want it in the next half hour I'll get the next Adam And Sapphire page done, sound good?

I was thinking of being lazy and playing video games for the rest of today, buuutttt... if at least two people comment that they want it in the next half hour I'll get the next Adam And Sapphire page done, sound good?
I would like to see more!
7 more minutes, so there's still hope.

I'm very sorry for my inactivity, my computer crapped out on me and it took me awhile to get around to setting up a backup. Although I'd probably be lying if I said that I would have updated Adam and Sapphire anyways as I've been distracted with another project that I want to get around to much more then Adam and Sapphire. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom