• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Ziiio's Build

My builds are

• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worse than mine!!

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Ziiio

Official Terrarian
In-Game Creations Type
General Builds, Screenshot Let's Play
Haunted Castle
eyd02v576ou31.png
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Party Pool??? Ready!!!
Capture 2019-11-14 14_55_36.png
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Goldfish Prison
Capture 2019-10-16 03_10_16.png

Spaceship
Capture 2019-10-12 00_15_05.png

Abandoned Tower
Capture_2019-10-10_02_21_30.png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Hidden Sword Bridge
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Medieval Cottage
Capture 2019-10-08 16_05_58.png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Classic Fishing House
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Medieval Fishing Dock
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trees
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entrances
West Entrance

Capture 2019-10-08 16_10_43.png

East Entrance

Capture 2019-10-08 16_11_13.png

Sky City
bLwOcdIWwdO1OIHeZ7wsxxI50a921c4WRAu1Zj4c8d4.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Undersea Castle

Capture 2019-10-08 08_30_14.png

Last edited:

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Hidden Sword Bridge

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Medieval Cottage

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Classic Fishing House

Wow, wonderful stuff @Ziiio, these are all very nice!

Ziiio

Official Terrarian
I like te interior of the cottage, but you should redo the roof.
Maby expand underneath ?
Yeah I tried but I couldn't find a way to pop up the roof instead of getting dark like that.
I did a research about medieval cottage, seems like that's how medieval builds are suppose to be. "Oversize Roof"

Wow, wonderful stuff @Ziiio, these are all very nice!
thank you sm :>

Also, if any passed by to see this comment, please guide me how to hide pics in a tab just like the other posts. :( I don't know how to do it.

Last edited:

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Also, if any passed by to see this comment, please guide me how to hide pics in a tab just like the other posts. :( I don't know how to do it.
To hide a pic in a spoiler, use this code:
[spoiler][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XJSedvX.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

Top Bottom