Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worse than mine!!

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Ziiio

Official Terrarian
Haunted Castle
eyd02v576ou31.png
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Party Pool??? Ready!!!
Capture 2019-11-14 14_55_36.png
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Goldfish Prison
Capture 2019-10-16 03_10_16.png

Spaceship
Capture 2019-10-12 00_15_05.png

Abandoned Tower
Capture_2019-10-10_02_21_30.png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Hidden Sword Bridge
XJSedvX.png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Medieval Cottage
Capture 2019-10-08 16_05_58.png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Classic Fishing House
CFqWVVJ.png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Medieval Fishing Dock
mvWuHU8.png
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trees
MsZ5sMp.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entrances
West Entrance

Capture 2019-10-08 16_10_43.png

East Entrance

Capture 2019-10-08 16_11_13.png

Sky City
bLwOcdIWwdO1OIHeZ7wsxxI50a921c4WRAu1Zj4c8d4.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Undersea Castle

Capture 2019-10-08 08_30_14.png

Last edited:
The Hidden Sword Bridge

XJSedvX.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Medieval Cottage

1aYpm6p.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Classic Fishing House

CFqWVVJ.png
Wow, wonderful stuff @Ziiio, these are all very nice!

I like te interior of the cottage, but you should redo the roof.
Maby expand underneath ?

Yeah I tried but I couldn't find a way to pop up the roof instead of getting dark like that.
I did a research about medieval cottage, seems like that's how medieval builds are suppose to be. "Oversize Roof"

Wow, wonderful stuff @Ziiio, these are all very nice!

thank you sm :>

Also, if any passed by to see this comment, please guide me how to hide pics in a tab just like the other posts. :( I don't know how to do it.

Last edited:
Also, if any passed by to see this comment, please guide me how to hide pics in a tab just like the other posts. :( I don't know how to do it.

To hide a pic in a spoiler, use this code:
[spoiler][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XJSedvX.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

Back
Top Bottom