• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Zimberzimber's stockpile of art!

How bad is my skill in the art subject?

• Total voters

antibehroz

Steampunker
I request a jungle fork, not some type of weapon, the eating utensil, with a color scheme similar to the staff of regrowing thing

Conner360

Terrarian
If you don't mind i would like a request of a banner, with the ocean and the pirate NPC if it could say "You Arrrgh a Pirate" the pun would really be appreciated my spoopy skellington friend :)

TehCooKidz

Skeletron Prime
can you ignore my previous post? I changed my mind
instead I would like a Hercules Beetle and a Christmas tree sword/ horseman's blade combo

zimberzimber

Terrarian
can you ignore my previous post? I changed my mind
instead I would like a Hercules Beetle and a Christmas tree sword/ horseman's blade combo
What previous post?

Here is the Hercules Beetle:

Wasn't hard to get, all I had to do was check the wiki.

And I'll see what I can do for the sword.

Top Bottom