tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was playing around with the mod, and when I right click the buff for the new minions, they do not disappear. Can you please fix this?

@ColinAV516
I am trying to fix it, for now you can craft an "Minion Remover" staff with 10 Silk and 1 Crimson Heart/Shadow Orb pet

// Edit
Fixed, mod updated;

// Edit²
I tested it like 10 times before updating,
it seems to sometimes remove the minion when you delete the buff and other times no

// Edit³
I was testing around and it seems to only remove the minion when you can summon more than one minion

Last edited:
@ColinAV516
I am trying to fix it, for now you can craft an "Minion Remover" staff with 10 Silk and 1 Crimson Heart/Shadow Orb pet

// Edit
Fixed, mod updated;

// Edit²
I tested it like 10 times before updating,
it seems to sometimes remove the minion when you delete the buff and other times no

// Edit³
I was testing around and it seems to only remove the minion when you can summon more than one minion
If you follow ExampleMod completely, you should have no problem with minion buffs.

Now, as much as I'd love to discover what the easter egg item is, I probably would find it but not know if it's actually from this or something else, since I use a whole bunch of mods.

@Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

Oh my god when I was fixing the Buff Minion Remove bug I forgot to change the damage, thanks for the bug-report.
Hey Zoak been playing the mod. Its sick af. However there is a bug with your accessory expander thing you buy from the merchant. first of all it dosnt cost 50g like it says it doe son this page, it costs nothing. Second, it gives you another slot but the item you put in there does not benefit you what so ever its basically a useless slot.

@Bedroom-inc

I will make a list, I am updating all the Paladin items and retexturing the armor.

// Update

I added a list in the Content

Last edited:
I want to get this mod but I don't enjoy the changes to the damage types of certain melee weapons and boomerangs, personally, I feel like they ruin the point of the weapon.

Back
Top Bottom