tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so are we getting an update today or not anytime soon? Sorry for being impatient, but at least half my mods already updated.

i know this isn't related to the mod but when i load up a world it crashes and says this,does anyone know how i can fix it?

Method not found: 'Void Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Terraria.Item, Boolean, Boolean ByRef, Boolean ByRef, Boolean ByRef)'.
at WingSlot.WingSlotPlayer.UpdateEquips(Boolean& wallSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileRangeBuff)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.UpdateEquips(Player player, Boolean& wallSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileSpeedBuff, Boolean& tileRangeBuff)
at Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

Hey Zoaklen, I'm pretty sure you already know this but the Magical Cube boss is bugged in multiplayer. Also you think you can make the blink blade shoot a short range projectile or something to make it stronger against bosses, because its kinda lackluster against bosses but really fun to mess with during invasions. Although great concept of a weapon not sure if you were trying to reference final fantasy 15 xD, which gives it the more reason to make it more viable for fighting bosses instead of an escape method xP. P.S Great mod

@Neroninja No, I don't test almost everything of my mod in multiplayer, cause like I don't have friends, jk, but I don't expect these kind of bugs and don't have many friends who plays modded Terraria and have disponibility to help me with this, but what bugs are you talking about?

@Zoaklen Yea sorry for being vague. When I mean bugged I meant that when fighting the magic cube the bosses movement is very laggy as it would teleport unintentionally at time, but the abilities seem to be fine most of the time. Also I think the boss's theme is not queued in multiplayer. You can actually test it yourself by hosting a game via steam in terraria.

Last edited:
@Zoaklen Yea the only thing bugged when fighting the magic cube in multiplayer is its movement. For some reason its very laggy (not the game but the boss's movement). Other than that the abilities the boss uses seem to be fine and the boss fight music plays normally.

@Zoaklen It seems like The Hallow's Eve bow is unable to detect any ammunition. I am using endless quiver as ammo

EDIT: Playing on the latest build (v0.7.0.1)

Last edited:
The new zoaklen mod keeps crashing my game it says
upload_2016-12-20_15-22-50.png

It started happening after I downloaded the zoaklen mod and equipped the stellar ninja armour

Back
Top Bottom