tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, I am using version 0.7 of this mod, I haven't updated to 0.7010 the latest version. I can not seem to make the complex cube item. I showed some moon fragments to the guide, but do not see it. Is there any thing I need to do before it can be created? Or is it only in the latest version of the mod?

I've noticed town npc's are unable to hit enemies with their projectiles in multiplayer when this mod is enable.
It's great mod though, keep up the good work!

Is it intended that shadowflame summons disappear every time I'm on a platform or have the fireplace buff? (it's either fireplace or heart lantern don't really know which as I have both in my arena)

EDIT: Actually it was the banner buff (corsair specifically) in this case, but I kept losing them whhile fighhting WoF as well and I had no banners there

My guide doesn't seem to know where I can create the Firespark Boots. Come to think of it, where the heck can i craft them? I'ma try to un-ignorant myself by rereading the mod page.

Edit: Reloaded game and it now tells me Hellforge. Nevermind :D

Stealth Mark: 1 Platinum Coin (Sold by Merchant | Only appears if you have 1 platinum in your inventory)
- Gives you 100% critical strike chance with any ninja-related item

What exactly are 'Ninja -Related' items??

Reactions: _X_
Zoaklen... There are some serious bugs now. Some weapons can't detect ammo, converted to Throwing type weapons can't be converted back and ect... Fix this, please.

Guys guys. The author is trying his best to fix the bugs and updating the mod to the lastest version of tModLoader as soon as possible. Give him some time. He knows of the issues that have been going on.

So I got the assasin's mark and its says 50% more damage I took everything off and checked my dps before. then activated the mark and its the same dps. Is it for a specific damage type melee , ranged, magic, or all?

So I got the assasin's mark and its says 50% more damage I took everything off and checked my dps before. then activated the mark and its the same dps. Is it for a specific damage type melee , ranged, magic, or all?
@VocaDaLoid, check the "Marks System" spoiler in the main post to know how activate the marks.
Moreover, the 50% damage increase seems to be applied to all type of weapons, at least I tried with every weapon besides throwing weapon types.

Hello, I am using version 0.7 of this mod, I haven't updated to 0.7010 the latest version. I can not seem to make the complex cube item. I showed some moon fragments to the guide, but do not see it. Is there any thing I need to do before it can be created? Or is it only in the latest version of the mod?

I'm using 0.7.0.2, still can not craft complex cube. Maybe Zoaklen forget add it to the recipe list, you should wait until he fix it or use cheatsheet to get the cube.

I can't reforge any items I've converted to throwing damage help!

reforge slot by default does not accept any throw damage type weapon, you must do a hack in code to make the goblin tinkerer accept the throw weapon you want.

P/S : everybody should use the forum search before report a bug to know if anybody else has reported the same bug (remember to tick the option "search this thread only")

Didn't he just update 2 days ago? I haven't used his guns, not this playthrough and not since I updated to the Old ones event. I'm guessing that update was a fix at least about that.

Back
Top Bottom