tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hollycide

I can do something about this but I don't know if will be good, like an ingredient called "Throwing mastery" that when mixed with one of the items converted from melee to throwing list, changes it damages to throwing, do you think this is OP or better?

I have a question, but can you make a separate download that doesn't change some of the items into throwing weapons? I really want that star kitty without making my daybreak do little damage.

Hello, i recently updated the TmodLoader and now whenever ii tries to load the mod this pops up:
The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile modFile, Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties properties) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

If this is a bug with the tModLoader ill post this in that htread, but since its your mod i thought you would know how to fix it

I have some suggestions.
Star Kitty - Name changed to Starmere, from Sprite Anon's thread
Celebration + SDMG @ Ancient Manipulator - Year of the Dolphin, shoots two streams of bullets, turns musket balls into Party Bullets
Solar Eruption + Daybreak (melee version) @ Ancient Manipulator - Skybreaker, acts like the North Pole but leaves a falling trail of exploding swords
Stardust Dragon Staff + Stardust Cell Staff @ Ancient Manipulator - Stardust Fist Staff, summons a pair of glowing blue fists that dash into enemies
Lunar Flare + Last Prism @ Ancient Manipulator - Discataclysm, fires six wall-piercing rainbow lasers per second at the cursor's location
Nebula Arcanum + Nebula Flare @ Ancient Manipulator - Nebula Saw, fires a Razorblade Typhoon-like purple saw that pierces infinitely
Lunar Portal Staff + Rainbow Crystal Staff @ Ancient Manipulator - Lunar Crystal Staff, fires rainbow lasers that shoot lunar lasers where they stop

i like your mod but i think you should start splitting it to 2 mods. 1 for the new throwing stuf and weapons and one for the accessories^^ the main reason i use this is because of the tree of life and your own new accessories xD im sure im not the only one who would like it

I have a few suggesions too!
Vortex Beater + Xenopopper @Ancient Manipulator = Gravity Curver. Shoots out a dark bubble which sucks in enemies within a range of 7-9 blocks, and then exploding with a fierce bulletstorm. Costs 10 bullets per shot, has very slow fire rate.
Revolver + Rocket Launcher @Tinker's Workshop = Proper Meeting. A revolver which shoots out a small rocket that does higher damage, does not destroy tiles (acts like a grenade, but without physics), but with a slower fire rate.
Muramasa + Arklash @Ancient Manipulator = Flash Sword. When clicked, will instantly teleport the player to the cursor (has to be on the same level with the player, if it's possible), instantly damaging every enemy in the line of the cursor. Same debuff as the rod of Discord gives, takes more HP than the rod of discord, so ppl ain't spamming it, high damage.

@Zoaklen you need to make a 5th pillar #GildedPillar and some early pre-hardmode because outlaw and fossil are pretty much useless by the time u get it. :D notice me senpai

Me before realizing that melee weapons aren't AUTOMATICALLY turned into throwing weapons when I wanted the star kitty:

Oh, aside from that pointless reaction video:

Can you lower the cost of reforging the items, most likely, decreasing the item's sell/buy value. You can get ALOT of money from it too easily or it'd be impossible to reforge if you get a crappy modifier.

The star kitty MAY need a buff, make it so the meowmere projectiles come out of the nyan projectile in a burt-esque style.

Make the skybreaker not emit so much projectiles, and remove auto-swing so it doesn't have graphical errors.

The year of the dolphin's "second stream" ALWAYS fires party bullets.

The Gilded Set it's other Easter Egg (and extremely overpowered easter egg, but you need to activate it), the Easter Egg I mentioned in the final of the Content it's just a vanity item reference

The Summoner Necklace and the Ninja Amulet's textures look obnoxious. What you could do instead of copying N' pasting, is make a circle with a few marks on it with those 4 colored pieces. I could help that one, if ye want me to.

@Backrevol

Thanks for the bug report I will fix it

@Unicorn666

I think that too when I put them in the mod, but as I had no better idea I keep the original sprites.
If you have free time to create the skin you said I will be grateful.

Here's the Ninja Amulet, drawn within a minute in Paint.net. Not an XNB file, dough.. soz 4 dat.
Project_Zoaklen_NAmulet.png
EDIT: there you go!
I've also got a Divine Shiled texture made, since I personally do not really like retextures.
Project_Zoaklen_DShield.png
well would you look at that, a few minutes browsing aand.. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/yet-another-png-to-xnb-converter.39420/
EDIT: The Firespark Boots allow you to run HYPER fast, not hiper fast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom