tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, I dont think about original items, only combine some effects. This can result in more content for the mod. I think is obvious.
Combining /=/ good. Not always. I could do the same mod with just combining every item, would it be interesting? Hell no! You haven't even thought that some of those suggestions could be too strong.

Mod loading fails on this message:

The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile modFile, Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties properties) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any ideas? The others with this problem seemed to have no idea. It occurs no matter what other mods are present. Running Terraria 1.3.0.8, tmodloader 0.7.1.1, on a MacBook Pro.

Seems to actually be caused by a mod. Dunno really.
Mod loading fails on this message:

The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile modFile, Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties properties) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any ideas? The others with this problem seemed to have no idea. It occurs no matter what other mods are present. Running Terraria 1.3.0.8, tmodloader 0.7.1.1, on a MacBook Pro.

Cool Mod! But I think the gem shurikens should be nerfed by a good amount, I mean, they can easily be made in large quantities and they do ALOT of damage for the amount you get. Maybe make it so that the diamond(the best) does like 25 damage or something? Sorry but I think the gem shurikens are pretty overpowered in a way.

Hello, I just had a small bug report, the Boots doesn't allow to walk on fluids D:

Also, may we get compat with quality of life ? ( crafting wise )

Lastly, I wanted to request a features to boots : Auto jump, it would be nice as I am tired spamming space >.<''

Hello, I just had a small bug report, the Boots doesn't allow to walk on fluids D:

Also, may we get compat with quality of life ? ( crafting wise )

Lastly, I wanted to request a features to boots : Auto jump, it would be nice as I am tired spamming space >.<''
How lazy can you get? :)

how can i get the essence itens?
Can you stop asking these stupid questions, and read the OP more carefully? Gosh dang it, reading isn't hard.. For the gove of lod...

Ice Essence:
(At a Crystal Ball)
Amarok
Ice Blade
Frost Brand
Ice Sickle
North Pole
Ice Boomerang
Ice Bow
Blizzard Staff
Flower of Frost

Fire Essence:
(At a Crystal Ball)
Hel-Fire
Fiery Greatsword
Cascade
Sunfury
Hellwing Bow
Molten Fury
Phoenix Blaster
Flame Thrower
Elf Melter
Flamelash
Inferno Folk
Flower of Fire
Imp Staff

Shadow Essence:
(At a Crystal Ball)
Shadowflame Knife
Shadowflame Bow
Shadowbeam Staff
Shadowflame Hex Doll

Can you stop asking these stupid questions, and read the OP more carefully? Gosh dang it, reading isn't hard.. For the gove of lod...

Ice Essence:
(At a Crystal Ball)
Amarok
Ice Blade
Frost Brand
Ice Sickle
North Pole
Ice Boomerang
Ice Bow
Blizzard Staff
Flower of Frost

Fire Essence:
(At a Crystal Ball)
Hel-Fire
Fiery Greatsword
Cascade
Sunfury
Hellwing Bow
Molten Fury
Phoenix Blaster
Flame Thrower
Elf Melter
Flamelash
Inferno Folk
Flower of Fire
Imp Staff

Shadow Essence:
(At a Crystal Ball)
Shadowflame Knife
Shadowflame Bow
Shadowbeam Staff
Shadowflame Hex Doll
i just ask for help and what i want is not in the page and you do not help anyway cause you cant see my question right...
I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET THE ESSENCES AND NOT HOW TO CRAFT THEY and if that is an stupid question go on and make an wiki with all informations about that
and more i ask it for you? cause i do not see you name in credits . just a tip: respect the outhers and if you think someone ask something stupid in a PUBLIC POST THAT YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ! IGNORE IT and let someone most appropriate to say the answer in you place...

i just ask for help and what i want is not in the page and you do not help anyway cause you cant see my question right...
I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET THE ESSENCES AND NOT HOW TO CRAFT THEY and if that is an stupid question go on and make an wiki with all informations about that
and more i ask it for you? cause i do not see you name in credits . just a tip: respect the outhers and if you think someone ask something stupid in a PUBLIC POST THAT YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ! IGNORE IT and let someone most appropriate to say the answer in you place...

You: asks how to get the essences.
Unicorn: tells you how to and \to read the op next time
YOu: gets mad.

Logic died.

EDIT: Im not being rude im just pointing out something so dont say i was being rude.

You: asks how to get the essences.
Unicorn: tells you how to and \to read the op next time
YOu: gets mad.

Logic died.

EDIT: Im not being rude im just pointing out something so dont say i was being rude.
Can you stop asking these stupid questions, and read the OP more carefully?
that is wath he said firs and in the main page it is like it
Ice Essence:spoiler
(at cristal ball)
Amarok
Ice Blade
Frost Brand
Ice Sickle...

for me it is not telling how to get it. do it for you? cause for me it is telling recipes with it... the mod creator not say "it is craftable with X" and his answer is calling me stupid?
go on and see if there is another mod with that "absurd information" in description...
i have an question. he speak like an idiot. then i get mad because look at the outhers who try to say me how to get the essesnce and then look at him...

Back
Top Bottom