tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you stop asking these stupid questions, and read the OP more carefully?
that is wath he said firs and in the main page it is like it
Ice Essence:spoiler
(at cristal ball)
Amarok
Ice Blade
Frost Brand
Ice Sickle...

for me it is not telling how to get it. do it for you? cause for me it is telling recipes with it... the mod creator not say "it is craftable with X" and his answer is calling me stupid?
go on and see if there is another mod with that "absurd information" in description...
i have an question. he speak like an idiot. then i get mad because look at the outhers who try to say me how to get the essesnce and then look at him...

I dont think you understand. IF YOU TAKE THOSE ITEMS TO A CRYSTAL BALL. YOU GET THE ESSENCES> There.

I dont think you understand. IF YOU TAKE THOSE ITEMS TO A CRYSTAL BALL. YOU GET THE ESSENCES> There.
it is on the post? it is not me who need to put something in mind that the creator do not write.
if that is so "correct" why there is a lot of replys asking for it? and you cant say right too.
lets put in that way: the information is in the first page and you try to answer but cant remenber that it uses a crystal ball and say: Take icy items to an uhhh i forgot the item place but it should be a hardmode crafting station.
it means you are stupid? if not that is what happens with me and unicorn. he knows but i do not so he says like i am stupid.
now it is over ok?

it is on the post? it is not me who need to put something in mind that the creator do not write.
if that is so "correct" why there is a lot of replys asking for it? and you cant say right too.
lets put in that way: the information is in the first page and you try to answer but cant remenber that it uses a crystal ball and say: Take icy items to an uhhh i forgot the item place but it should be a hardmode crafting station.
it means you are stupid? if not that is what happens with me and unicorn. he knows but i do not so he says like i am stupid.
now it is over ok?
You're illogical. I'm legit telling you how to make them, yet, you get mad for absolutely no reason than "just cause". I'm telling you how to exactly get it, and that it's craftable via usage of the respective items at a crystall ball. Can't you just like, think about it? It's not hard to make it on your own.
Your comment makes literally no sense to me, please use proper grammar, as I can barely understand what you mean at all. It is on the post that you take the items to a crystall ball and wuallaah, done. Zoaklen did write that you need to take it to a crystal ball, which you once again, skipped by reading not carefully enough. Can't you also give the respective items to a Guide, and look through it? I mean, cheers pal. There are little to no replies asking for how to make the essences, as they all manage to find out on their own. The content pieces that I gave you are legit telling that you need a Crystall Ball, and if you played Terraria enough, you know it's from hardmode. If you have no knowledge of Terraria, then it's not the mod developer's problem at all. He told you how to get it, you didn't read it, I told you, you didn't read once again, and you got mad. I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm saying you don't read carefully, as you just skip through content. If you want to find answers, read more carefully.

Last edited:
Erm, is there a github page for issues and/or requests for this mod ( if it exists ? ) Haven't found one ^^
I have a few reports to do ^^ >.<

One of the things that was kinda forgotten is for the frozen super accessory thing, normally, in tree of life, it summoned spores over time like the spore sac ( difference was it spawned them regardeless of fluid or not but it had less damage ), is it possible to bring that back ?

Sure ;)
EDIT : Small bug/oversight report : Gilded master ninja gear doesn't allow me to dash into enemies, although tooltip says otherwise..

Last edited:
I stopped updating the mod for some days, I will not update it like daily anymore.
I really don't found any logic in @leonardo vinicius question.

All the essences you craft at a Crystal Ball (it's wrote in the post) with the items on the Spoiler
To see how to get the items in the spoiler just search for them in Google, they are from Vanilla Terraria.
Then you go next to a PLACED Crystal Ball and they will show up in the Crafting UI

If this is not what you are asking, you need to be more clearly.

Also @Mine_Sasha
Thanks for the bug report, the tooltip is wrong it is not intended to cause damage
Also about the Frozen Shiny Stone, I added the spore ability, it's added to the next update

Last edited:
I stopped updating the mod for some days, I will not update it like daily anymore.
I really don't found any logic in @leonardo vinicius question.

All the essences you craft at a Crystal Ball (it's wrote in the post) with the items on the Spoiler
To see how to get the items in the spoiler just search for them in Google, they are from Vanilla Terraria.
Then you go next to a PLACED Crystal Ball and they will show up in the Crafting UI

If this is not what you are asking, you need to be more clearly.

Also @Mine_Sasha
Thanks for the bug report, the tooltip is wrong it is not intended to cause damage
Also about the Frozen Shiny Stone, I added the spore ability, it's added to the next update

As long as you are interactive anything is fine.

Hehe.

( about damaging dash ) But.. but.. Then can I request to add a damaging dash ability to it if possible please ^^ ? I kinda rely on attack dash to get away from enemies.
And last request I would make for this mod, I have a small suggestion, would it be possible to add Luminite hearts ? Crafted with all pillar pieces + luminite, adds +100 ( or +50 ) perma max health, doable up to 1000 health.

Edit : found 2 other small oversight : Gilded ninja gear doesn't allow to climb wall, and also doesn't seems to allow to "avoid" attacks from time to time.
And Spore generation is a bit erratic, it doesn't seems to generate when you are too fast, and only generates on the ground, and also doesn't seem to generate in water either ( iirc tree of life one could do this but did less damage ).

Last edited:
@Mine_Sasha

Even the common Spore Sac doesn't generates spores in the air without generating in the water, also it generates when you are very fast (like Gilded Ninja speed), but the spore-spawn frequency is not this fast, so you generate 1 spore every screen.

About the Luminite Hearts I think is good but I need to find a way to nerf it, when I think a good way I create it.

@Zoakien : Aow :/ But iirc I don't remember the spore sac working like that, but well I trust you ^^
Life fruit + Life Crystal + all 4 types of fragments = 1 heart ?

Is it possible to make the boomerangs do throwing damage by default instead of having to craft it into a totally new item? Makes it so they can't be used for crafting anymore (like if you make a throwing enchanted boomerang you can no longer upgrade it to a flamerang), among other issues. Is making them throwing by default something you could do? The rest of the mod I love, but the new items for the throwing weapons kinda bugs me.

The 0.6.2.3 Version vanished from the mod Browser (I can't find it after 5 mins, probably because you updated), can you update your first post so that the latest version is the 0.6.2.3 (I'm waiting for all the other mods I use to update).

Back
Top Bottom