tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And there is another glitch which involves duping items by right clicking them, we really need the throwing mastery back @Zoaklen , the right clicking is broken...
[doublepost=1471426501,1471426436][/doublepost]And the shadowflame doll flickering is really really distracting combat wise, may you remove the flickering effect ? ( unless it was a way to remove the piercing damage cooldown )

in our multiplayer, instead of duping items on r-click, I, the host, did not even get the item. anyone else have this problem as a multiplayer host?

in our multiplayer, instead of duping items on r-click, I, the host, did not even get the item. anyone else have this problem as a multiplayer host?
I had this problem as well, however I wasn't hosting it. Whenever changing back from a throwing damage item to its intended damage type, it would disappear.

I had this problem as well, however I wasn't hosting it. Whenever changing back from a throwing damage item to its intended damage type, it would disappear.
It was both ways, changing it to thrown damage and back. It happened on enchanted boomerang, 2 shadowflame knives, and a bananarang

I redid the celestial emblem sprites to match how the emblems look since the 1.3.1 update, though I should let you know.
Solar.png
Vortex.png
Nebula.png
Stardust.png

Recipe of tera card love is wrong, when I use cheat sheet to check, it shows that tera card glove uses itself as material instead of using card glove.

Can you make it so that you can upgrade the post-Moon lord weapons.
That would be cool.

yvt2FNJ.png

Star Kitty: Meowmere + Star Wrath + 20 Moon Fragments (Ancient Manipulator)
- 220 melee damage
- Shoots a nyan cat that:
-- If hits an enemy it rains cat from the skies
-- If hits the ground, two cats comes from the edges of the screen
-- If your sword melee-hits an enemy, cats comes from the corners of the screen
- Auto-swing
- No penetration

VLuM25b.png

Phantasmal Buster: Phantasm + Vortex Beater + 20 Moon Fragments (Ancient Manipulator)
- 45 ranged damage
- Shoots missiles, arrows and Phantasm's arrows
- Extremely fast attack speed
- Auto-swing

jLLDtPZ.png

Last Soul: Last Prism + Rainbow Rod + 20 Moon Fragments (Ancient Manipulator)
- 300 magic damage
- Extremely high mana cost
- Shoots a single soul that is manually controlled by your mouse

nBlniKT.png

Year of the Dolphin: S.D.M.G. + Celebration + 20 Moon Fragments (Ancient Manipulator)
- 80 ranged damage
- Musket Bullets converted to Party Bullets
- Auto-swing
- Shoots an extra bullet
- 66% chance to not consume ammo
+ You can switch the color by right-clicking it

MrGA9mA.png

Sky Breaker: Daybreak + Solar Eruption + North Pole + 20 Moon Fragments (Ancient Manipulator)
- 100 melee damage
- Launches a mini-Daybreak that shoots mini-Solar Excaliburs
- Solar Excaliburs explodes when touch the ground
- Spear have infinite penetration
- Auto-swing

LSe0avw.png
(sprite created by Hayar)
Nebula Crystal Staff: Rainbow Crystal Staff + Nebula Blaze + 20 Moon Fragments (Ancient Manipulator)
- 100 summon damage
- Summons a sentry-style Nebula Crystal that spams Nebula Blaze if any hostile enemy is next

You mean these?

Dear Zoaklen, when can we expect the next big version of your mod?
I would like to try those new weapons I read at the OP.
I saw that upcoming version's change log and when the next 1.3.3 version of Terraria will be released, possibly will be abandoned if the mod author don't answer this. :/

If you change damage type from melee to thrown, you can't reforge items and if you reforge them when set to melee they reset to normal one when changing damage type. It's really annoying because there is big difference between, let's say Daybreak and Godly Daybreak.

Hello again, I am getting back with the mod, I was a bit discouraged with the mod, I just need some time to familliarize with the new commands, some scripts from the new update got some errors due to deprecated commands, I don't know how many time I will take to finish the 0.7 update, thanks btw.

Back
Top Bottom