tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you should consider buffing the armor sets, maybe a few weapons as well. The throwing stuff is outmatched if you have thorium. Like some armors you can get at a certain level is much worse than the thorium version. For example, the Paladin set has less defence and bonuses as the Dark matter armor from Thorium, not to mention that the dark matter armor is easier to get. Anyways, great work!! :)

I'm using 0.7.0.2, still can not craft complex cube. Maybe Zoaklen forget add it to the recipe list, you should wait until he fix it or use cheatsheet to get the cube.

reforge slot by default does not accept any throw damage type weapon, you must do a hack in code to make the goblin tinkerer accept the throw weapon you want.

P/S : everybody should use the forum search before report a bug to know if anybody else has reported the same bug (remember to tick the option "search this thread only")

I've searched for it and it's not there. He must have forgotten it. Great boss too, so much fun to die to.

+ This armor now have 25% chance to drop from Hoplites instead of 2%] erm...that means that you can get it from 12 hoplites!?

Moon Fragments are not dropping anymore for us, they used to drop a while back but then we updated and cant get any at all now..

Hallow's Eve don't work, i have all type of arrows in my inventory but on the Bow icon it shows 0 (No arrows) it only happens with this bow, does anyone else have this bug?

Well I'm not sure if it's just outdated or what, but my modloader crashes every time this mod is initializing. I can't even get to the main menu before it crashes. Here's hoping there's an update/fix soon :(
are you sure? I have the latest update from zoaklen and Im playing with other big mods such has thorium,calamity etc. and they worked just fine.

Well I'm not sure if it's just outdated or what, but my modloader crashes every time this mod is initializing. I can't even get to the main menu before it crashes. Here's hoping there's an update/fix soon :(
I've recently confirmed that this mod ISNT at fault (deleted it, started terraria, still getting shat on by "program has stopped responding" messages). I just posted about it in the main tmodloader thread.

When will it have 0.10 support? I really want to use this mod.
well the code was changed entirely, so unless this was a big mod like thorium, calamity, spirit it can take 5 days to migrate the whole mod, and besides remember that theres something called real life.

Welp, here's hoping the mod gets migrated soon (meant in a supportive way, not pushy :p). I really want my mana tear back for my Calamity Revengeance mage playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom