tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know if the development of this mod has been dropped or if it is still being updated to match TModloader?

Hello! This mod is amazing, but i see that it's not out for the newest TModLoader :( Could you please tell me when you plan to update it? I just can't live without my awesome throwing weapons!

Well I talk with Zoaklen on steam in june but... he told me he will update his mod but... :/ I'll try to talk with him again, at leats for the source

Hello Zoaklen... You still working on mod? i think now like more than 50% uses tmodloader 0.10.0.2 So... Could you uptade this mod? last uptade was 15 December :/

I ask VVV101 on message if he "want or try" update the mod but if he cant (waiting for his anwer), anyone can ask abluescarab if she want give it a try.

So @lightbowser1 asked me to update this mod. It took 6 hours, but it should work now. I've never used it, so if there's something wrong with the update that worked in previous versions, let me know. I don't really want to maintain this mod since I don't use it myself, but I did this time as a favor for lightbowser since he asked me directly. Here's the GitHub release page, including updated source code for future maintainers. Drop the .tmod file into C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods.

No worries, @Zoaklen, I got you covered. :)

@abluescarab
Many thanks abluescarab, no need to keep updating it, you already did the boring part that is updating it from the old tModLoader to the new, I will update the source-code here with your github and in the mod browser

@edit

I think I fixed all the bugs, if you guys notice any bug just post it in this post or send me private

Last edited:
I started a new world with a new character and just after the "settling liquids" thing finished the game crashed and I got this... would someone be able to help me out with this?

Attachments

• Runtime Error.txt
    606 bytes · Views: 156
Back
Top Bottom