tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could we get a config for the vanilla modifications? Some of my others mods do that and they don't like each other...(plus I think being able to craft shurikans is kinda hackish...)

Could we get a config for the vanilla modifications? Some of my others mods do that and they don't like each other...(plus I think being able to craft shurikans is kinda hackish...)
but being able to buy them on the merchant and the rogue NPC (from spirit mod) isnt that also hackish too.....? plus the deck cards are my main starting weapon to begin the adventure on this mod as thrower.

but being able to buy them on the merchant and the rogue NPC (from spirit mod) isnt that also hackish too.....? plus the deck cards are my main starting weapon to begin the adventure on this mod as thrower.

I don't have the Spirit mod installed, so idk if that one is fine.
Throwing cards are fine, I meant the Shurikan recipe as well as the change for Obsidian and Gladiator armor (Another mod I have makes them a dif bonus, it seems to work ok for now though so nevermind.)

when testing the mod content a bug was found, after beating the magical cube when his treasure bag is on your inventory will "freeze" your character, but in order to free him you must discard it or open the bag.

I found some bugs in this mod- Moon fragments dont't drop from Moon lord(Naybe because many mods installed)Magikal Kube treasure bag freezes you.Stylish Stalker must use cannonbals as ammo?(I tested cannonbals and almost every vanilla ammo but S.S don't using them)Please remove marks to right-bottom corner beause they eat some modded things what merchant sell(I probably using too many mods)For some reason than i use mark it just cloness itself and don't givving buff.And some questions-Will this mod suppot Fkbosshealthbar,Bosschecklist<Forgomutant mod?AS i remember that's all.

Was the magic cube removed? I downloaded the mod from the browser and its summoning item is not in the game... I played this mod beign quite a while ago and i fought against it. Its a cool fight and i never tought a brazilian wold make such a cool mod. (Im from Brazil too.)

Thanks once again :happy: but is there another file that works on version 10.1.1 I can't update to that version because bot all my mods have been updated (e.g. cheat sheet):sigh:. Plus that version crashes my computer for reasons unknown.

Thanks once again :happy: but is there another file that works on version 10.1.1 I can't update to that version because bot all my mods have been updated (e.g. cheat sheet):sigh:. Plus that version crashes my computer for reasons unknown.
on what part cause the crash? because Im using that mod since it was updated to 10.0.2 and it still works since then.

@Zoaklen can you post again the mod on the browser? the mod has been removed.
Because not all my mods have been updated so im just sticking with the 1.10.1 version for now. If it is not too much of a hassle can I have to 1.10.1 version of this mod please
[doublepost=1520352512,1520352300][/doublepost]Sorry wrong version I meant version 0.10.1.1 :p

Yeah, it's a very good tool for new coders to learn. I did the same for my wings since I didn't know what was needed.

I find it funny though, due a slight oversight the boss item isn't craftable. He forgot to Set the recipe he setup lol.
So anyone complaining they can't craft the item that's why, just spawn the cube summoning item.

Back
Top Bottom