tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some suggestions:
1. Please make Star Kitty's projectiles pierce again, without causing invincibility frames. Pretty sure it's possible.
2. Rename Gilded Ninja Miscs to Gilded Ninja Gear, to fit with the Master Ninja Gear. I'm a stickler for continuity.
3. Just please make a Gilded Ninja enemy that spawns in the vicinity of any pillar, which could drop the fragments instead. Just makes more sense.
4. Skybreaker can be transformed into a throwing weapon as well.

@Backrevol

I will try it, thanks for the suggestion.

@Cyanogynist

The piercing Star Kitty projectiles had a extreme DPS in high-sized mobs
I don't know how I didn't remembered the "Gear", I will put it in the next version
Yes, I am already creating it
I did it yesterday, it's not a spear anymore, now it's like a indefinitely-penetrating Daybreak that drops the Solar Excaliburs, and it will have a throwing version

@PhoenixBlade

I wonder why

Suggestion, maybe make one of those Moon Fragment tier weapons for summoners? You could combine both of the portal staffs the Moon Lord drops in order to create either a really big turret thing, or maybe an actual minion summon staff.

Hi Zoaklen!

I'm looking forward to trying out your mod as I'm currently doing a throwing playthrough. Some feedback:

- the 'Deck Card' is too powerful considering how easily it is acquired. I did some quick testing and it basically broke the difficulty of early expert mode. I'd suggest manual swing, slower use time (half second to 1 second) and 12-16 damage. I love the card design :)

- the obsidian/hoplite armor changes are spectacular!

Hi Zoaklen!

I'm looking forward to trying out your mod as I'm currently doing a throwing playthrough. Some feedback:

- the 'Deck Card' is too powerful considering how easily it is acquired. I did some quick testing and it basically broke the difficulty of early expert mode. I'd suggest manual swing, slower use time (half second to 1 second) and 12-16 damage. I love the card design :)

- the obsidian/hoplite armor changes are spectacular!

Agreed! Obsidian and Hoplite gear seems like something you'd associate with Throwing weapons, as well as those items that melee weapons that seem to be thrown, and I hope these changes are made to Vanilla Terraria as well! :p

with the fact that you can change Vannila Items,it should be Possible to change thse without Bugs

Can you change the class of yo-yo's as a vanilla customization in your mod? i love this mod so so so much...

I always though of yo-yo's as a throwing type weapon, there's no much sense of yo-yo´s being a melle class weapon xDD

Can you change the class of yo-yo's as a vanilla customization in your mod? i love this mod so so so much...

I always though of yo-yo's as a throwing type weapon, there's no much sense of yo-yo´s being a melle class weapon xDD

Its not my Mod C:
I thinked it was an General Question if its "Possible" in TModloader

sorry for the confusion

with the fact that you can change Vannila Items,it should be Possible to change thse without Bugs
correct me if im wrong but currently this mods vanilla weapon class change only changes the damage type of the weapons and not the damage type of the projectile right? so effects like magma stone and frostburn will still apply to them and throwing only effects like velocity wont effect them right? @Zoaklen

Throwing cards should be definitely nerfed. Less damage and maybe one card from one coweb. I created 4 stacks of this cards and it broken my game balance - all the bows, even platinium are useless.Please consider it.

After some days without working with the mod I am working with it again.

@Jbird501

Yes, I will do it.

@Zocklukas

Thanks for the bug report.

@Ruminator and @HappyDays

It will be nerfed in the next update, also thanks for the videos HappyDays.

@prespik

Wow, a Dofus player, that is rare, I don't think yoyos are a throwing weapon, it seems to be a bit unlogical, also did you get the Deck Cards reference?

Last edited:
Hey you think you can make the Gilded Armor set glow like the other Moon lord armors. I just feel that the armor should have some sort of glow or particle effect to fit in with the other Moon lord armor sets.

Back
Top Bottom