tModLoader Zocklukas' Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added a Projectile to the manasteel sword,also there wil be probaly a new armor soon,and after that i probaly gonna re-make the zynidium stuff
Gif.gif

The mythrilskin potion should actually tell you how much defense it gives when used, like the ironskin potion does.

If I am correct, the amount of defense a mythrilskin potion gives is 12, so it should say "Increases Defense by 12" for both item and buff tooltip.

The mythrilskin potion should actually tell you how much defense it gives when used, like the ironskin potion does.

If I am correct, the amount of defense a mythrilskin potion gives is 12, so it should say "Increases Defense by 12" for both item and buff tooltip.
Oh,it dont? sry i forgoten that
is in next quick-patch

Bit of a derp with zynidium ore.

20170214050838_1.jpg

It replaced some wood I had placed way in the earlygame, and it even replaced a torch.
Also it replaced part of a cactus.
Might want to make it only generate underground, and only replace the same blocks hardmode ores do.

Changelog for the newest Version copied from Discord:

Warning:Any Zynidium Items you have wil be removed,since i decided to completly remove that set from the mod because of multiple reasons,dont update if you want to still use it for some time

Added Wyvern Armor and the most Wyvern Sword
the Armor is made with Wyvern Scales and Iron,the Sword is done with Wyvern Scales and Gold
Wyvern Scales are dropped by Wyverns (3-6 per kill)

Standing on Manastone now gives you Magic Bonuses,so you can use it in Arenas if you do a mage playthrough

The Time Skipper can now be dropped by the martian saucer with an 1/3 chance
i hope i fixed the alchemist spawning at the right time after killing the golem,not before,but im not sure

Also sry for realy no updates recently,we are not realy in modding mood so not much happens

Hey buddy, I think there might be a conflict with the latest version of tremor mod. Something to do with the alchemist having similar names.

can you explain what exactly is the problem you having? like what happened

Basically, tremor seems to have an alchemist NPC as well, called ...wait for it, LIHZ. So now I can't really get your alchemist to spawn as he keeps getting replaced with the tremor Npc. I have notified the tremor guys of this as well.

Basically, tremor seems to have an alchemist NPC as well, called ...wait for it, LIHZ. So now I can't really get your alchemist to spawn as he keeps getting replaced with the tremor Npc. I have notified the tremor guys of this as well.
hmm,i could change his code name so that doesnt happen anymore

That would be amazing because I had rolled back to the earlier tremor version as I wanted to keep using your Mod as well.

I was interested with the upgradable shadow/crimson armor. And now it looks like there's finally a mod that gives wyvern armor. I'm sold, because wyvern armor sounds too good not to pick up.

I was interested with the upgradable shadow/crimson armor. And now it looks like there's finally a mod that gives wyvern armor. I'm sold, because wyvern armor sounds too good not to pick up.
its not something that special
Its setbonus makes your melee speed faster when you move fast

my idea behind it was to make an early hardmode armor,that you easy get while farming for wings

I very like the idea with the Mythrilskin Potion. It helps you really out in boss fights.

New Little Update

• Made the Time Skipper a Cheat item anymore
  • 2 Resprites

The 2 Resprites:
Thanks to @Ut_ben for Respriting the Buff icon of Titanium Potion and The Time Skipper

The Time Skipper:
The Item got renamed to "Martian Clock" and now is getting dropped by the Martian Saucer in a 1/3 chance
The Clock can be used to turn the time backward/forward

also maybe some more resprites in some time too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom