Status
Not open for further replies.
Sword of Cthulhu
v1.7.4
Changed Damage of Sword of Cthulhu
Changed Projektile
Added Specte Healing Effect to Cthulhus Ring

Last edited:
hey i have ideas for other class rings, thrower: 95% chance to not consume an item, 200% throwing damage increase, 200% throwing velocity. warrior: Alot of defense, 200% melee damage and speed. 100% increased Knockback. Ranger: 200% increased ranged damage and 95% chance not to lose ammo. mage: mana increases by 300,200% magic damage increase,fast mana regen,and automatically restores mana. :p:dryadtongue::merchanttongue::nursetongue:~:p`:p:joy:

hey i have ideas for other class rings, thrower: 95% chance to not consume an item, 200% throwing damage increase, 200% throwing velocity. warrior: Alot of defense, 200% melee damage and speed. 100% increased Knockback. Ranger: 200% increased ranged damage and 95% chance not to lose ammo. mage: mana increases by 300,200% magic damage increase,fast mana regen,and automatically restores mana. :p:dryadtongue::merchanttongue::nursetongue:~:p`:p:joy:

I wil see,but i currently dont know how to make a Ranged weapon that haves a chance of not Consume Arrow/Bullet

Released Mod "Lunar Rings"

Sword of Cthulhu Changelog:
Added 400 Max Flight High/Tiles to Moon Lords Ring

Well, reskins are very unpopular. If you want your mods to be successful, you need to have nice sprites that are original. Why would you want a different colored Night's Edge with loads of damage? That just shows it's unoriginal and not very well designed.
I raise all my limbs, my vital organs, my eyes, ears, my nose, my lips and my teeth in agreement.
off-topic: what's ye soul LVL in DKSIII, pal?

I raise all my limbs, my vital organs, my eyes, ears, my nose, my lips and my teeth in agreement.
off-topic: what's ye soul LVL in DKSIII, pal?
Hm, well, I've farmed up to some ridiculous number in NG+ that I can't remember so I can just soak myself in offline glory, but I'll tell you when I'm starting a new online playthrough.

Fact: None of these are reskins. A reskin is something that functions identically to something else, just with a different look. The term you're looking for here is 'recolor'.

That said, I'd been willing to throw together more sprites for you if you want. Just say the word.

Fact: None of these are reskins. A reskin is something that functions identically to something else, just with a different look. The term you're looking for here is 'recolor'.

That said, I'd been willing to throw together more sprites for you if you want. Just say the word.
You dont need to make More Sprites C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom