Weapons & Equip Zodiac Armor (New Endgame Armour)

Post-Game content. No attempts at balance, after all... it is Endgame content that requires you to defeat the moon lord multiple times and has similar difficulty in acquiring as the Zenith.

Crafting Recipe (Created in a similar manner to the Zenith, using the 13 most powerful armour sets obtained throughout different stages of the game).
Molten Armour + Necro Armour + Jungle Armour + Bee Armor + Frost Armour + Forbidden Armour + Hallowed Armour + Beetle Armour + Spectre Armour + Vortex Armour + Stardust Armour + Solar Armour + Nebula.

Armour will have a similar appearance of the Zenith, consisting of similar colours. The armour will have a dark aura around it with a full set.

Stats
Helmet - 26 Defence - 80 extra points of Mana and reduces Mana consumption by 20%, 20% increased damage and critical strike chance. Increase maximum minions by 1.
Chestpiece - 30 Defence - 30% increased damage and melee attack speed. Increases Maximum sentries and minions by 3.
Leggings - 24 Defence - 20% Faster movement Speed. Increases maximum minions by 1st.
Set bonus - Grants 13 different abilities.
-Spawn Nebula Boosters
-Solar Shield
-Double Tap Down to enter Stealth mode
-Heal 30% of your HP once per day when HP drops below 20%.
-Reduces ammo consumption by 50%
-All attacks cause life steal
-All attacks inflict Frostburn, On Fire, Poison and Venom.
-Greatly Increased life and mana regeneration
-All attacks ignore 25% of the enemies defence
-Automatically consume a health or mana potion when health or mana drop below 15%.
-Minor health and mana recovered upon taking damage (15% of damage caused equivalent)
-Unlimited Flight and no fall damage inflicted
-All attacks tag enemies allowing minions to attack more aggressively.

I'd like to see something like this, but maybe more in a form that was class-specific. Not gunna lie, if Zenith could spawn Nebula boosters that'd be a bit op. Maybe take the parts that aren't attached to a luminite set bonus and put them on an accessory instead?

I'd like to see something like this, but maybe more in a form that was class-specific. Not gunna lie, if Zenith could spawn Nebula boosters that'd be a bit op. Maybe take the parts that aren't attached to a luminite set bonus and put them on an accessory instead?
Zenith is literally the definitive weapon, it is already OP.

Interesting idea, but I don't think it is suitable for vanilla Terraria.
Also, this is my 100th message!

I don't know... The crafting is a little too crazy, maybe just have 2 lastest game armor sets from each class?
(beetle and solar for melee
shrromite and vortex for ranged
spectre and nebula for magic
sppoky and stardust for summoner)

66% Increased damage
20%Increased crit chance
45%Increased attack speed
ammo reduced by 80%
Mana reduced by 60%
movement speed increased by 80%
200 added mana
set bonus: Solar shields reduce damage by 50% and charge for high damage
stealth mode activates and boost ability for all classes
buff boosters 1.3
stardust guardian 1.4
1 DEF(just so its not too op)

You... realize that people like to have a choice in endgame right? You're supposed to have multiple ways to feel like a god. That's why there were multiple weapons in endgame (until the zenith came along and said "use me unless ur bad lol"), and why there are four different armors.

You... realize that people like to have a choice in endgame right? You're supposed to have multiple ways to feel like a god. That's why there were multiple weapons in endgame (until the zenith came along and said "use me unless ur bad lol"), and why there are four different armors.
I'd say that Zenith is more of a post-game than endgame weapon. But everyone has their opinion.

I'd say that Zenith is more of a post-game than endgame weapon. But everyone has their opinion.
Everything after moon lord is post-game. The terms are interchangeable except endgame usually also considers the lunar pillar weapons.

Nitro_Crate said:
Set bonus - Grants 13 different abilities.
wtf lol
___
Honestly, I don't think lifesteal is a very ... bright and just and positive thing. Life boosters are good and healing orbs are fine.
Nitro_Crate said:
Minor health and mana recovered upon taking damage (15% of damage caused equivalent)
Conflict with magic cuffs. Health recovered on taking damage essentially equals to more defense.
Nitro_Crate said:
All attacks inflict Frostburn, On Fire, Poison and Venom.
How about a new debuff called ...
haven't decided yet. "Holy Fire" or something. Or terraflame. (huh?)
Nitro_Crate said:
Heal 30% of your HP once per day when HP drops below 20%.
Nah. Really, just go equip charm of myths.
Nitro_Crate said:
All attacks ignore 25% of the enemies defence
Uh-uh. How about increased 15% damage?
Nitro_Crate said:
Unlimited Flight and no fall damage inflicted
conflict with wings.
Nitro_Crate said:
Automatically consume a health or mana potion when health or mana drop below 15%.
conflict with mana flower. New item "life flower" might be introduced.
If you really want you can toss in a ankh shield into the recipe and change the solar flare shield idea for a bit, but I feel like you are ignoring the accessories.
___
I like the name.

to be honest i haven't used the zenith at all but i'm going to ask will events like the frost moon and what not still pose a challenge with this armor to be honest we should not have this godlike feel not to mention the process of making it being rather tedious

This would actually be super frustrating to craft. Imagine having to gather the chlorophyte and luminite needed for all the class sets.

Back
Top Bottom