NPCs & Enemies Zombie Rifleman.

There should be a purpose to fighting said enemy. What does it drop? Is it neccessary for crafting certain items or advancing? Without any of these purposes, then having the enemy just adds needless bloat. How about some sort of accessory or weapon?

Also, more details about the enemy itself would be nice. Stats? Where does it spawn? Any other special attributes?

Happy suggesting.

There should be a purpose to fighting said enemy. What does it drop? Is it neccessary for crafting certain items or advancing? Without any of these purposes, then having the enemy just adds needless bloat. How about some sort of accessory or weapon?

Also, more details about the enemy itself would be nice. Stats? Where does it spawn? Any other special attributes?

Happy suggesting.

I think it would make the game harder and a bit more diffcult but if you want there to bebe dro maybe it could have a 1/1000 chance to drop the Endless Musket Pouch. Besides that for a vanity set it could drop tattered war cloth and you can being that to clothing place and make Civil War Uniform

I think it would make the game harder and a bit more diffcult but if you want there to bebe dro maybe it could have a 1/1000 chance to drop the Endless Musket Pouch. Besides that for a vanity set it could drop tattered war cloth and you can being that to clothing place and make Civil War Uniform
But why add the challenge if I get nothing for it? If I were to have to overcome something, then I sure as hell better be rewarded for it. Of course, a singular enemy may not be all that daunting, but the same sort of mindset applies at a lower scale and should still serve some sort of purpose. The vanity set that it drops is a nice idea, but the Endless Musket Pouch seems redundant due to the absurdly low drop chance and even moreso because you can easily buy 4 stacks of these Musket Balls for dirt cheap and craft it much more easily. Again, something like an Accessory, Weapon, or the idea of a vanity set you provided could be neat.

But why add the challenge if I get nothing for it? If I were to have to overcome something, then I sure as hell better be rewarded for it. Of course, a singular enemy may not be all that daunting, but the same sort of mindset applies at a lower scale and should still serve some sort of purpose. The vanity set that it drops is a nice idea, but the Endless Musket Pouch seems redundant due to the absurdly low drop chance and even moreso because you can easily buy 4 stacks of these Musket Balls for dirt cheap and craft it much more easily. Again, something like an Accessory, Weapon, or the idea of a vanity set you provided could be neat.

What aboot this

Accessory:
Military Tatics for Dummis:
+5% Range Damage
+6% Critical Hit Chance
+3% Movement Speed

Weapon:
Abraham's Rifle
43 base damage
6 kockback
3% Crit Chance
Use Time