Texture Pack Zoologism

Kylotl

Terrarian
A curse has turned a lot of the citizens of Terraria into fox girls. Why? i honestly don't know why i made this
NPCs - Current NPCs that are changed consists of the Guide, Merchant, Arms Dealer, Demolitionist, Clothier, Wizard, Pirate, Travelling Merchant, Golfer, and Angler.
Screenshot (69).png
Player- The player has been transformed into a Zoologist too! This works for all character styles and hairstyles.
Screenshot (68).png
Lunatic Cultist
Screenshot (70).png
Stardust Guardian
Screenshot (66).png
Screenshot (67).png
  • Added Town NPCs: Guide, Merchant, Arms Dealer, Demolitionist, Clothier, Wizard, Pirate, Travelling Merchant, Golfer, and Angler.
  • Added Map sprites for the above town NPCs
  • Added the player model
  • Added the Lunatic Cultist
  • Added the Stardust Guardian
  • Added some armor but not much

I am going to get publicly executed for this one, huh? It started out as a "haha what if i could make everything zoologist" but then I put too much time into it and it actually worked.
Also, someone made a better version of this so use that one as i likely won't touch this again.
Originally i tried to make all NPCs into the tavernkeep as he is the hot npc but sadly he was too wide to fit in the other NPC's spritesheets.

Attachments

• Zoologism.zip
    950.5 KB · Views: 1,950
Last edited:
I like the idea but I feel like it would be way better if it wasn't just zoologist in diffrent clothing

I like the idea but I feel like it would be way better if it wasn't just zoologist in diffrent clothing
The whole point is that it is repetitive. it was made with the intent of irritating a friend of mine and it worked pretty well

Back
Top Bottom