Items Zoologist (Cursed Fox Tooth) Idea

Do you think this is a good idea

• Total voters
It is not Kappa it is about werefox Accessory

Mon charm turn you to werewolf this is suggestion about turning to werefox

Sorry but you made a mistake Foxs celestial amulet may to be made out of Orange Neptunes shell and celestial stone (because there will no reason to non drowning ability)
No reason to not make second accesory for melle because it will be different only in visual effects.

Last edited:
It is not Kappa it is about werefox Accessory

Mon charm turn you to werewolf this is suggestion about turning to werefox
Sorry but you made a mistake Foxs celestial amulet may to be made out of Orange Neptunes shell and celestial stone (because there will no reason to non drowning ability)
No reason to not make second accesory for melle because it will be different only in visual effects.
You are number 9 large in Clukin bell
Hi @Alex S, in the future, please put all your thoughts into one post, instead of sending through four separate posts. This forum functions differently than a chat room like discord. On discord it's okay to type a message, send it, type another message right away, and send it. Here we want you to put together one message of ideas and post it once. I merged your fours posts into one.

I honestly thought the item would just a simple death drop. Didn't expect it to be purchasable.

I honestly thought the item would just a simple death drop. Didn't expect it to be purchasable.

Actually that might be a good idea if the zoologist dies I might keep that in mind
It could be something I add to this idea

We really don't need people to have reason to mass murder her.
Further reason than "She must die because of reasons that aren't her fault."

yes I agree with you it won't be a feature but it could be another little thing
I do not want to kill her either

YEP let's not make it a feature

Oh, and Terraria 1.4.1 has come out you guys should really try it but that also means that this idea has failed but it can still be a mod. Yet thank you for giving it a chance and helping it get better and better #Alex S

Thank you and have a nice year.

YEP let's not make it a feature

Oh, and Terraria 1.4.1 has come out you guys should really try it but that also means that this idea has failed but it can still be a mod. Yet thank you for giving it a chance and helping it get better and better #Alex S

Thank you and have a nice year.
It is very sad because this was great idea

Yes It is so sad but Terraria will find its way to greatness even if it does not have this idea yet it is possible to get implemented if it gets popular enough or if there is a mod as I said before

Back
Top Bottom