Texture Pack zoologist voodoo doll

what you want most in my texture packs

• Total voters
4 posts in a row. Merged into one.

2 posts in a row. Merged into one.

Hi there @ktoś, just a tip for going forward, if you’d like to quote more than one member at once, use the +Quote button on the right.
View attachment 304700

Add as many quotes as you want, then in the reply box, use the “Insert quotes... button.
View attachment 304701

I’ve merged your posts into one, as we discourage double/triple/quintuple posting. :)
Ok

Angler voodoo doll is ready
(its for clothier voodoo doll)

Last edited:
What if you maybe like made a mod for legit Voodoo dolls.....just cause I fell like the Angler should be burning in hellfire for making me spend 3 real-time days to finish fishing 200 quests to 100% complete the achievements.
maybe i will

Its easier to download the asset and just put it in their own texture pack folder than to install a brand new texture pack just for that file, I would guess.

zoologist voodoo doll image has 1,036 Views but texture pack 12 ;-;
Its easier to download the asset and just put it in their own texture pack folder than to install a brand new texture pack just for that file, I would guess.
I don't see how downloading just the sprite and set up a new texturepack, is faster then downloading the texturepack instead
<.<

As a pack.json (with all tags and at least Numbers in the version tag) would have to be in the new folder for it to show up in the Available packs list
and the files needs to be at their appropriate directory within the folder as well for them to show up ingame, when Enabaled.

No. I However think it is simply just people clicked the "preview" picture
;p

maybe expecting an upscaled Zoom to show? (as i did...)

Back
Top Bottom