PS4 Zoom not working on split screen (PS4)

Indeed... It's awful! It's a shame. In my opinion, it's MUCH more interesting than Minecraft. Or Lego* ! :) I regret because for my daughter.

The Fix from Page 1 does not work for me Q_Q. I send a Ticket to the 505 Games Support, hope they will answer me and the Bug will fixed soon. It would be terrible when we must wait for the next "big" Update to fix this....

It's not fair that Pc Players get all the "really New" Content and Hotfixes (and that so fast as possible) and we just get a buggy version of 1.2.4 and for this we must wait a half Year (since the Last Console Update)...... Never see such a slow development. We are over 2 Years behind the Pc (1.2.4 was released for Pc on 8 May 2014)

[Sorry 4 my Bad English]

Edit: Here is the Answer from the Support:

"Thanks for reaching out to us at 505 Games Customer Support! I'm sorry to hear you're running into this issue! The good news is that we have reproduced the issue on our end and our team is working on fixing it as soon as possible. If you need anything else in the meantime, we're always here for you."

Last edited:
Works for me
[doublepost=1467235003,1467234939][/doublepost]When I live broadcast to utube that might work

Thanks for sharing, KuroN3k0 !
Let's wait... :(

The Fix from Page 1 does not work for me Q_Q. I send a Ticket to the 505 Games Support, hope they will answer me and the Bug will fixed soon. It would be terrible when we must wait for the next "big" Update to fix this....

It's not fair that Pc Players get all the "really New" Content and Hotfixes (and that so fast as possible) and we just get a buggy version of 1.2.4 and for this we must wait a half Year (since the Last Console Update)...... Never see such a slow development. We are over 2 Years behind the Pc (1.2.4 was released for Pc on 8 May 2014)

[Sorry 4 my Bad English]

Edit: Here is the Answer from the Support:

"Thanks for reaching out to us at 505 Games Customer Support! I'm sorry to hear you're running into this issue! The good news is that we have reproduced the issue on our end and our team is working on fixing it as soon as possible. If you need anything else in the meantime, we're always here for you."

Just came here to say the issue is still not solved. I don't think we are entitled to all the new content right away, simply because it's a console port for a PC game, but a bug like this should be fixed by now.

Back
Top Bottom