Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

the top row, third one to the right is taken from the terraria fan ideas wiki. I do not know if you stole this or not
It is much much more likely that the Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki took the sprite from Zoomo, rather than the other way around. Zoomo is a talented, long-standing respected sprite artist in the Terraria community. Zoomo may have given his approval for that site to use his sprite, I’m not sure.

Just for future note, if there is a sprite that you think is being used without the permission of the sprite artist, please send through a report - with backup of screenshots, links, details, etc of why you think it is being used without permission - instead of publicly accusing, so that the forum staff can look into it.

I know that you likely meant no harm and said you don’t know if he stole it or not, but publicly accusing someone of any type of asset theft isn’t helpful, and can create unnecessary drama.

It is much much more likely that the Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki took the sprite from Zoomo, rather than the other way around. Zoomo is a talented, long-standing respected sprite artist in the Terraria community. Zoomo may have given his approval for that site to use his sprite, I’m not sure.

Just for future note, if there is a sprite that you think is being used without the permission of the sprite artist, please send through a report - with backup of screenshots, links, details, etc of why you think it is being used without permission - instead of publicly accusing, so that the forum staff can look into it.

I know that you likely meant no harm and said you don’t know if he stole it or not, but publicly accusing someone of any type of asset theft isn’t helpful, and can create unnecessary drama.
Plus the Terraria Fan Ideas wiki has long been known for its... sub-par content, so it's almost certainly Zoomo's sprite.

Back
Top Bottom