Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

If that's four times the scale as the Giant Tortoise, then that monstrosity would actually be sixteen times the size of its tiny totally non-comparable counterpart, and that's only considering two dimensions. If you include the third dimension, you could say that it was sixty-four times larger.

If that thing existed in real life, it would weigh an unbelievable one-hundred-and seventy tons.

Zooomooo!!! y u do dis to us?? ;-;
An the slam... Oh no! He desintegrated!

Some little random things I made recently...

Campfire_(placed).gif

A revamped version of the new campfire flames so it is more flame like in terms of motion.

And Crowno and Red as shovel knight characters.
Yoyo Knight!
YOYOKNIGHT.png

and Crow Knight!
crowknight.png

Last edited:
Random furniture because procrastination of a bigger thing! yay!
furniturny.gif

Sauce pan, Cooking Pot, Weather Radio placed, Radar placed, Fisherman's Pocket Guide placed (hung on a wall), Clock placed (hung on a wall), Depth Meter placed, fireplace tools, Mana Flower placed, Lucky Horseshoe placed (hung on a wall), Guide to Plant Fibre Cordage placed, Counterweights placed (as normal dice lol), Yoyo Bag placed (would only take up the bottom two spaces of it's sprite similarly to how the dye plants all take up one block), Lifeform Analyzer placed, toolbox placed, Lucky Coin placed, an atlas, dress maker's dummy (can hold a shirt only), hat stand (can hold a hat only), armchair, telescope, a television, placed paint buckets, ink well and pen, stove, a random ornamental plant pot, a ladder which can be one or two blocks wide and acts as a platform, placed bucket, placed leather/tanning rack, pixie dust, weather vane, and a big candle.

View attachment 81470
Sauce pan, Cooking Pot, Weather Radio placed, Radar placed, Fisherman's Pocket Guide placed (hung on a wall), Clock placed (hung on a wall), Depth Meter placed, fireplace tools, Mana Flower placed, Lucky Horseshoe placed (hung on a wall), Guide to Plant Fibre Cordage placed, Counterweights placed (as normal dice lol), Yoyo Bag placed (would only take up the bottom two spaces of it's sprite similarly to how the dye plants all take up one block), Lifeform Analyzer placed, toolbox placed, Lucky Coin placed, an atlas, dress maker's dummy (can hold a shirt only), hat stand (can hold a hat only), armchair, telescope, a television, placed paint buckets, ink well and pen, stove, a random ornamental plant pot, a ladder which can be one or two blocks wide and acts as a platform, placed bucket, placed leather/tanning rack, pixie dust, weather vane, and a big candle.
Damn it Zoomo why is your weather van so much better than mine? Why is everything so good?

View attachment 81470
I want all of this in-game immediately. :dryadeek:

Though, preferably the radar, depth meter, and pocket guide should be 2x2, like the clock and radio. Easier to see.

I keep wanting a 2x2 version of the sofa furniture piece, so I hope they add armchairs. And armchairs be 2x2...

I want all of this in-game immediately. :dryadeek:

Though, preferably the radar, depth meter, and pocket guide should be 2x2, like the clock and radio. Easier to see.

I keep wanting a 2x2 version of the sofa furniture piece, so I hope they add armchairs. And armchairs be 2x2...
I I agree with radar, but I don't know about others, some wall calendars can be very small only if they can be.
OTHER NOTE: Watch is kinda to me big. When you equip it, it show on character and it is small, because it is pocket watch.

The bigger thing, I kind of lost the full image when my computer borked D: but this is what I was able to recover from the file I used to make my little video for the contest.
munlordwallpeper.png

... I think I could go without spriting another scale for like, a long time and i'd be fine.

The sheer freakin' awe-inspiring magnitude of how absolutely epic that is is... incomprehensible...

...hold on I need to stare at it for a minute or two to let it sink in...

:eek:

Jaezis Zoomo, everything about it is utterly amazing... the palette is minimal, the details are astonishing, the worksmanship is fantastic... it is excruciatingly obvious that you but a crapton of serious skilled work into this, and I am so very very very glad that this masterpiece has graced my existence with its splendor.

;( It is very simply the most beautiful pixel artistry I have ever seen...

(I've found my new desktop background... sorry @Crowno!)

Well, hopefully I can type this before the request spam starts.

Anyhoo, if I could, I would like to request my OC, Di Vyz. Here's some refs:

7aad681dbcda52c15e802edbdb34036b.png

1998be966937e3ec97a671213d4c190d.png

fd1f0e90ea42b0042bcca8dd7bcdc692.png

If you need/want any more details just ask.

Preferably non-Terrarian style, but do what you want with this humble lil' request, oh master of pixels, you.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Ermergerd I might get art by one of the best pixel artists out there.

I'm quite honestly flabbergasted you don't have more requests. I don't know if it'd be too much trouble to ask for a Bisharp, any old style will do.

Back
Top Bottom