• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

MrCryo

Spazmatism
I only just found out that my current profile pic is yours! SO sorry! Your art is amazing, and please tell me what I should do about the picture I was falsely given.

AwesomePerson159

Spazmatism
I wanna add a boss from here to my mod, but they're all so good!!! ;-;
Should I do the yeti, Peacekeeper (mecha bee) or the Grand Harpy?
- The sky island stuffs are on another post by Zoomo, so I'm not gonna copy paste
- The Yeti will be a pre-mech boss that smashes his fist into the ground and freezes players who are hit by the resulting projectiles
- The Peacekeeper launches missiles at the player and summons droves of B.E.E.S (Battle Entognathous Extra-deadly Soldiers) to attack the player.

Eli10293

Spazmatism
I wanna add a boss from here to my mod, but they're all so good!!! ;-;
Should I do the yeti, Peacekeeper (mecha bee) or the Grand Harpy?
- The sky island stuffs are on another post by Zoomo, so I'm not gonna copy paste
- The Yeti will be a pre-mech boss that smashes his fist into the ground and freezes players who are hit by the resulting projectiles
- The Peacekeeper launches missiles at the player and summons droves of B.E.E.S (Battle Entognathous Extra-deadly Soldiers) to attack the player.
You do realize you'd have to do animation sheets for almost all of those bosses right?

AintDatTrueI

Terrarian
The first boss in the first row makes me feel like that is Supreme Calamitas 2nd phase from Calamity.

EDIT: Also, what do you use to sprite?

Top Bottom