Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

I cannot wait for you to open this thread again! nobody in the whole world sprites like you and I would love to add them in my mod!
when you open it again, like I'm gonna be first in line and I'm gonna ask for 90 different things!
keep being awesome!

Requests for these suckers are open again! Request a character and I'll make them. Only difference is that i'm gonna do them at double resolution.
pixel_Profile-jack_morgan.png
pixel_Profile Vikri.png
pixel_Profile Otaku.png

I'll do the first 5 requests!

@Zoomo I would like one done of the Necromancer from Castle Crashers. Make the background the Industrial Castle, also from Castle Crashers.

EDIT:

Would you mind doing the Thunderjaw from H:ZD instead?

Last edited:
Could I get one of this armor of mine? (Maybe holding a bow in an "attack"/mid-draw position if possible, It was supposed to be an archer)
Sprite-0001.png

Last edited:
@Exodus Starlit

A few questions, do you want the stardust dyed stuff to be the color of stardust dye (faded blue) or the color of the actual stardust items (deep blue with gold accents)? Do you have a specific color in mind for the background? Do you want the Daybreak to be normal daybreak color or stardust color? Finally do you want the antlers to be antler color or stardust blue? Thanks!

Last edited:
@Exodus shift

A few questions, do you want the stardust dyed stuff to be the color of stardust dye (faded blue) or the color of the actual stardust items (deep blue with gold accents)? Do you have a specific color in mind for the background? Do you want the Daybreak to be normal daybreak color or stardust color? Finally do you want the antlers to be antler color or stardust blue? Thanks!
I believe you mean @Exodus Starlit

Back
Top Bottom