Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

@Wooren 's request:
Wooren the warrior.png

Last edited:
Your sprites are, as has been said many times before, awesome. If this thread is still active, I'd like to request a set of four or so different Space Invaders-like enemies in the Terraria style. Preferably with color. I plan to use them for one of my suggestions.

These are truly the best sprites I have ever seen. *dies of trying to find more compliments*
I might stop by again to ask if I could use some of them for my mod.

To be honest, those look better
Hey, lets not be like that... I don't like this whole, "whose sprites are the best mentallity." We all have different tastes, and different styles, but that doesn't dictate who is better, they are simply different.

Also, I don't want to start a fight, of instigate hostility.

Just to clarify, I'm not mad at you, @CraftedNightmare Here!, I just want to stop something before it might get out of control.

Hey, lets not be like that... I don't like this whole, "whose sprites are the best mentallity." We all have different tastes, and different styles, but that doesn't dictate who is better, they are simply different.

Also, I don't want to start a fight, of instigate hostility.

Just to clarify, I'm not mad at you, @CraftedNightmare Here!, I just want to stop something before it might get out of control.
I understand

tumblr_mx7ub4gGSW1sm7jn7o3_400.gif

Nah jk, I hadn't seen those before. They look nice. :) Is it possible to make the tools look different? I thought they were all re-colored in game.

Oh yeah I also remade jungle and necro.
Necro_Armor_Male.png
Necro_Armor_Female.png

Jungle_Armor_Male.png
Jungle_Armor_Female.png

I don't know if I'll do the rest of the armors, I was thinking about it but I wasn't aware you were already revamping the armors. If you are I wouldn't want to get in someones way. X(

tumblr_mx7ub4gGSW1sm7jn7o3_400.gif

Nah jk, I hadn't seen those before. They look nice. :) Is it possible to make the tools look different? I thought they were all re-colored in game.
Thanks :happy: And apparently not... Learned that after I made them though, so whatever :p

Oh yeah I also remade jungle and necro.
View attachment 47176 View attachment 47175
View attachment 47174 View attachment 47173
I don't know if I'll do the rest of the armors, I was thinking about it but I wasn't aware you were already revamping the armors. If you are I wouldn't want to get in someones way. X(
Those are awesome :D Don't worry about it, you do you :p I'd actually like to see what you do :happy:

Are you sure some of them were maked by me? I see something edited. Do you want to talk? :naughty:
I did edit them just a little but :p (hope you're not mad :() Just to have a little but more consistency with my male versions

Glug, glug. lots of tasty new potion sprites:
Bottled Water
Item_126.png

Healing Potions
Item_28.png
Item_188.png
Item_499.png

Mana Potions
Item_110.png
Item_189.png
Item_500.png
Item_Mega_Mana.png