Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

I have one simple request,i know requests are closed,but its only a recolor. I would like sprite same like Lunatic Cultist,but with black-purple clothes,and instead yellow stripes,dark blue or light purple stripes (same mask,and if you decide to make it,then add some small details,like dark purple particles around or something like that).
Making a recolor isn't even hard. Download the sprite and load up Piskel or something. You don't even have to download an actual art program with Piskel.

I have one simple request,i know requests are closed,but its only a recolor. I would like sprite same like Lunatic Cultist,but with black-purple clothes,and instead yellow stripes,dark blue or light purple stripes (same mask,and if you decide to make it,then add some small details,like dark purple particles around or something like that).
I took a shot at it because I was bored
ChaosCultist.png

WOW. They are even better looking than sprites from many well known 2d games. Hope that your work is used on something like a mod or a game.

@Zoomo Is it okay that i use the Big Dune Splicer head in an mod? You will get credit, when my friend uploaded the thread.

This art gave me orgasm , when did you start doing pixel art?
Also how much time does it take for you to make one ? (approximately)

Question, the giant turtle have found a mod or always free?

Now than i have more experience with npc who collide tile, maybe i can try again put that in terraria.
If you want. (This is not very for a mod, just for test code with a big sprite of a walk monster. And if the effect is cool, this is good for me '.' )
Or, i can try the big heart( i am a fan of crimson biome.)
Or, also shadow wall boss, but shadow horse have just one frame and i am bad for animate xD

Thank for listen my egoiste request.

Back
Top Bottom